(Topic ID: 266589)

White Rose Game Show 2020/2021 - Buy, sell, trade, want (no corona virus talk)

By bluespin

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 803 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MythMaker
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1919 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1909 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3016 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2666 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2801 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2532 (2) (resized).JPG
    DE80DFF4-77B9-4F7A-ABA9-ADF4FE867FB4 (resized).jpeg
    921D1E18-3CEB-4BCD-89D6-A8A430D53BB4 (resized).jpeg
    1A5BBEA4-FAE3-4D99-90B3-634419B54218 (resized).jpeg
    475E962F-945E-44D2-8F02-B59E5D6ECB45 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5647[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5645[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5661[1] (resized).JPG
    PXL_20211009_142241094.MP~2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20211009_131454259 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1717 (resized).JPG
    There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 17.
    #251 2 years ago

Well, I'm trying to make it up there on Saturday with my oldest and bring a game to freeplay (either a rare Torpedo Alley or clear coat sorcerer).

I may be interested in a South Park, Revenge From Mars, Super Mario Brothers, or Baywatch depending on price and/or your interest in the above.

#252 2 years ago

I have the following games if interested I can bring to the show with deposit:

HUO Strange Science
    -beautiful playfield cabinet and back glass topper perfect very low plays needs to be shopped
    $2800

Fully restored Gottlieb Spinout Wedgehead
    -beautifully restored and cleared cabinet and playfield new door legs and coin entry chrome backglass has some crazing this game looks better than new owned by popular country singer.

$3250

Williams No Good Gofers
    - All original very clean game with typical slam wear drilled cabinet nice back glass board set clean and matching plays 100%

$4250

Open to offers

#253 2 years ago

Looking for complete or mostly complete playfields, standard width, any solid state platform. Will consider anything with a "good" theme. Here's a few at the top of my list:

Laser War
    Frontier
    Dolly Parton
    Charlie's Angels
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Stars
    Meteor

Added over 3 years ago:

Trident

Added over 3 years ago:

Ali

#254 2 years ago

Will be looking for a surf champ or world cup soccer

#255 2 years ago

Looking for a Sopranos, Fish Tales, shadow or a getaway. Have really nice T3 to trade or sell. PM to discuss

Thanks
    Mike

#256 2 years ago

I have a "boat load" of small EM & early SS parts I'll be selling as a lot for $500 at the show if they don't sell beforehand. I'll be posting some pictures and adding more information sometime in the next week or so. Basically this lot will be a dozen (or more) plastic parts storage cases & other bins with all kinds of little stuff you need when working on machines.

Parts will include stuff like slow blow fuses, flipper links, flipper bats, drop targets, pop bumper parts, slingshot parts, coils, relays, rollover buttons, screws & other hardware, etc. Lots of hard to find stuff all in one big lot of parts!

As many of you know I sold my parts business a couple years ago and pretty much all my parts inventory was sold at that time. But a few weeks ago I took this lot of assorted parts in as partial payment for a machine I sold. I really don't have any interest in getting back into selling parts online so I decided to just offer this group of stuff "as a lot" for the same money I "paid" for it.

This will be a great deal for someone doing a lot of repairs on EM & early SS machines who is tired of constantly having to order parts when working on machines. The lot is a mix of NOS & good used parts. At a guess I would say the parts in this lot would cost in excess of $2000 buying them from vendors and that is if you can even source some of this stuff. A great deal for someone doing a lot of repairs or restorations!

All the bins & parts storage cases look like new and those alone would cost well over $100 to replace. PLUS most of the stuff is fairly well organized to make finding what you need easy!

#257 2 years ago

Parts - Wanted
    Wanted! - “Looking for a Williams Dipsy Doodle backglass. I will be at White Rose Gameroom Show in York PA if you have one to bring.”
    2021-11-18
    Brick, NJ
    Wanted
    Archived after: 68 days
    Viewed: 66 times
    Looking for a backglass for Williams Dipsy Doodle.

#258 2 years ago

I am looking for a dracula em or a star pool

#259 2 years ago

I have a really nice BSD I recently rebuilt and shopped. Sun Process playfield, no planking, completely rebuilt pops, slings, and flippers. LED’d inserts, but incandescent GI. I’m looking to trade for a Junk Yard. Can add cash if necessary!

#260 2 years ago

I'm looking for a cabinet for a Space Shuttle or other System 9 pin. I can bring a Gizmo Jr gumball machine for your gameroom if presold (asking $100)
    48AC83E8-87E1-4E08-93A2-03CFC1D88ED1 (resized).png48AC83E8-87E1-4E08-93A2-03CFC1D88ED1 (resized).png

#261 2 years ago

Not sure what all I'm bringing yet. I've got a Duotron that's on the chopping block soon though.

I'm still looking for a TX Sector or a TNA. If whoever bought the super nice Sorcerer at Allentown is sick of it already I'd buy that too.

#262 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm bringing a P3 with a TON of games!

I can't wait to see this! Are you going to have it up and running in free play, or at least up and running for people to see ?

#263 2 years ago
    Quoted from megadeth2600:I can't wait to see this! Are you going to have it up and running in free play, or at least up and running for people to see
    //<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"162634320eb4a17ef8e5e3a261b45b26c72551b3-1630154182-1800"};
    //]]>

?

It will be in free play; I’ll be hanging around with it all day

#264 2 years ago

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgI have a Gottlieb Genie that works put needs the connectors replaced to make it better. Backglass is 9.5, Playfield is 9, one small area near top could be fixed. Cabinet is a 9. Running on Wumpf board now, also have the original board. I can bring it to the show if a deposit is put on it. If you want it before the show I’m located just north of Baltimore. PM me if interested. Asking $1000.firm!

Kickout

2F32ECE7-1FB2-43F6-A2AD-6839EF260E04 (resized).jpeg2F32ECE7-1FB2-43F6-A2AD-6839EF260E04 (resized).jpegB27686DB-B447-4E47-BCBA-7B2958A7F3D9 (resized).jpegB27686DB-B447-4E47-BCBA-7B2958A7F3D9 (resized).jpeg96468F63-E30D-472E-9A17-4A24A825DBE7 (resized).jpeg96468F63-E30D-472E-9A17-4A24A825DBE7 (resized).jpegA6E8AC6B-4B36-4AE1-856B-3226D66AD084 (resized).jpegA6E8AC6B-4B36-4AE1-856B-3226D66AD084 (resized).jpegB6915C17-E864-46E8-8EDF-4E3771E9D4E4 (resized).jpegB6915C17-E864-46E8-8EDF-4E3771E9D4E4 (resized).jpeg8C20D8A4-BA5C-47D7-8860-C8CC05502B77 (resized).jpeg8C20D8A4-BA5C-47D7-8860-C8CC05502B77 (resized).jpeg0741843B-230C-4687-B1F1-0AADDAF3FA1B (resized).jpeg0741843B-230C-4687-B1F1-0AADDAF3FA1B (resized).jpeg7EB55143-C159-48F9-8B36-D7618C8EFF44 (resized).jpeg7EB55143-C159-48F9-8B36-D7618C8EFF44 (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg6CC28D68-D7B9-4058-A8D9-682964B86621 (resized).jpeg6CC28D68-D7B9-4058-A8D9-682964B86621 (resized).jpeg8A5E2EB7-24C2-432E-9BB2-DD61178C7804 (resized).jpeg8A5E2EB7-24C2-432E-9BB2-DD61178C7804 (resized).jpegC3046064-2914-4178-A268-311D2B913021 (resized).jpegC3046064-2914-4178-A268-311D2B913021 (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #265 2 years ago

Link to my listing for a bunch of pinball machine "small parts"

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/119479

Looking for a local buyer or for the stuff to be picked up at the York Show in a few weeks. I have had lots of interest but too many people are looking for shipping and that would be very expensive so I am just looking for a local sale at this point. Otherwise I'll break things down into smaller groups that will be easier to ship.

#266 2 years ago

What's a ball park figure for the number of machines in the freeplay area for this event ?

#267 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

What's a ball park figure for the number of machines in the freeplay area for this event ?

125-150.

I just checked my photos from 2019, 133 at that show. This was just games in free play. This does not include vendor games or flea market games. Add on those games and you had over 150 “free play” machines.

#268 2 years ago

Freeplay area could likely hold around 200 machines (at a guess) so the more people who bring machines the more machines there will be in the freeplay area. With this Corona Virus mess it is hard to say if there will be more machines than in the past (because shows didn't happen last year) or less machines because people are still concerned about Corona. But the show is well worth attending and has always been my favorite show each year.

Not as many vendors or machines as Allentown but the show just always seems to have a nice "feel" to it. Every show has their pros and cons but the York Show just always feels like putting on a good old pair of shoes you always loved to wear.

#269 2 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Looking for a local buyer or for the stuff to be picked up at the York Show in a few weeks. I have had lots of interest but too many people are looking for shipping and that would be very expensive so I am just looking for a local sale at this point. Otherwise I'll break things down into smaller groups that will be easier to ship.

Add some pics, $500 in small parts needs more details pics would provide.

#270 2 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Add some pics, $500 in small parts needs more details pics would provide.

Still working on getting everything sorted and together. HOPEFULLY pictures will be added before the weekend. I still have a bunch of stuff to get organized so for now I am just talking with a few people who have shown interest through PM's. The "right guy" will not need a bunch of information because they will have either have done business with me in the past or realize the value of something like this. "Small parts" are crazy expensive so a nice selection of good parts is "better than gold" when you are working on machines. Then to have all of it organized in bins makes things even better.

It is only a few weeks before the show so I just want to make sure I find a buyer before the show happens since there is too much stuff to consider shipping.

#271 2 years ago

Genie SOLD

#272 2 years ago

Latecomer to the thread; anyone know if there are usually any virtual pin vendors at the show?

#273 2 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Latecomer to the thread; anyone know if there are usually any virtual pin vendors at the show?

In 2019 there was a vendor with sample v pins at the show. Don't know about this year.

#274 2 years ago

Pinballstar usually goes and they distribute VPcabs vpins and always bring a few.

Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

#275 2 years ago

looking for a nice TZ or stern indy...Im an hour south of the show so could make a deal before hand. Can offer a very nice totan in trade.

#276 2 years ago

If anyone is looking to purchase a playfield protector (or anything else from their site) from playfield-protectors, going to the show and wants to save on shipping let me know. I'm willing to coordinate and bring the items to the show for pickup if we can get a large enough order.

Would like to order soon to make sure items arrive before the show.

#277 2 years ago
    Quoted from abjr:

If anyone is looking to purchase a playfield protector (or anything else from their site) from playfield-protectors, going to the show and wants to save on shipping let me know. I'm willing to coordinate and bring the items to the show for pickup if we can get a large enough order.
    Would like to order soon to make sure items arrive before the show.

In may be interested. Send me a PM and we can discuss.

#278 2 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

I decide to take this listing down because I need to get this stuff out of my way. I'll try re-posting it right before the York Show to see if there is any interest then. THANKS to everyone who emailed me about it! Timing just wasn't right for anyone right now. Once we get closer to the show I should be able to post some decent pictures of the stuff!.

#279 2 years ago

Anyone bringing either a Taxi or a Dr. Dude to sell ?

#280 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Isochronic_Frost has a Dr Dude for sale.

#281 2 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Isochronic_Frost has a Dr Dude for sale.

Thanks,but I'm not looking for a project pin. I sent him a pm,and he said the playfield is in bad shape.

#282 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Thanks,but I'm not looking for a project pin. I sent him a pm,and he said the playfield is in bad shape.

That playfield is worn to the wood!!

#283 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Still on the hunt for taxi I see? The one in Maryland looking better to you?

#284 2 years ago

Looking for a JP premium

#285 2 years ago

Looking for a Williams Sorcerer for pickup at the show prefer a project game but will consider others….

Don

#286 2 years ago

I am still looking for the following woodrails in original players condition or better:

Gotlieb Straight Shooter
    Gottlieb Auto Race

Sure wish I could figure out who had the Auto Race at the show in 2014.

#287 2 years ago

Anyone have a Spirit of 76 for sale? Preferably one that needs work?

#288 2 years ago

Ad up in marketplace, but figured it might be worth posting here too. Looking for a playfield for my project Big Brave.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-big-brave-playfield#post-6480690

Added over 3 years ago:

Edit: also looking for a back door for Big Brave.

#289 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Still on the hunt for taxi I see? The one in Maryland looking better to you?

Someone on FB from Colorado offered me a Taxi for 2400. Are you in the mood for a road trip ?

#290 2 years ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

Ad up in marketplace, but figured it might be worth posting here too. Looking for a playfield for my project Big Brave.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-big-brave-playfield#post-6480690

Added today: Edit: also looking for a back door for Big Brave.

I was given a game that had a similar playfiled with lots of touchup and cracked clear. A friend got it in a trade and when he really looked at it, he was so mad he just put it the corner for years. I sanded off as much of the cracked clear as I could and hit it with 5 coats of verathane (foam brush..which does not leave brush strokes if done properly). It might turn out better than you think, and the end result will at least be smooth.

#291 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Someone on FB from Colorado offered me a Taxi for 2400. Are you in the mood for a road trip ?

Maryland is one thing, Colorado ? F No, unless he's bringing it to York.

#292 2 years ago

A few original owners manuals + schematics:

FLASH: 20$
    EVEL KNIEVEL SS: 25$

EM PIN for sale:
    Fully working Keeney Poker Face
    Will be on the free play floor both Friday and Saturday.
    Asking $800

The Good:

Somewhat rare, don't see many Keeney pins around.
    Playfield is above average for a game from 1963.
    Plays great.
    Sports a Tom Considine repro BG... sweet!
    Mechanically sound; all components gone through completely, and I do mean COMPLETELY... all new - coil sleeves, coil stops... advance and pop bumps fully rebuilt, all switch stacks tightened, individually cleaned... all jones plugs buffed, new line cord... steppers rebuilt.
    Flip circuits changed from impulse to dual-wound; kept original trip coils if you want to go back to the inferior but stock config.
    Original legs and non beat-up coin door.
    Cabinet is solid no big gouges or delamination

The Not so good:

Cabinet needs a repaint - flaking considerably.
    Upper plastics are missing and need repros (I do NOT have art files).
    Coin door and trim has a funky grey paint, strongly suggest stripping and buffing.
    Legs are straight but need some attention aesthetically.

Anyone interested in anything here PM me for pix.

#293 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Maryland is one thing, Colorado ? F No, unless he's bringing it to York.

Probably spend 2400 on gas

#294 2 years ago

Larry from Starship Fantasy makes the drive from Arizona. It is something like a 26 hour drive for him.

#295 2 years ago

Anyone bringing a Dodge City for the the free play area?

#296 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gotemwill:

I am still looking for the following woodrails in original players condition or better:
    Gotlieb Straight Shooter
    Gottlieb Auto Race
    Sure wish I could figure out who had the Auto Race at the show in 2014.

I have an Aufo Race that is in what I would call players condition. Would you like pictures of it?

#297 2 years ago

I just posted a second lot of "small pinball parts" for sale here on Pinside and also "re-listed" my original lot of parts. If you do repairs & are sick of having to put "small parts orders" in every time you work on machines one of these lots of parts might be for you.

Over the past 12 years we have fixed up over 200 machines and it was rare for me to have to order parts to do most of the repairs we did. Typically we could just "dig through" our parts inventory and find pretty much anything we were looking for. Now that we are no longer fixing up machines I no longer need these parts so I am selling them off CHEAP.

I can meet up with you at the York Show or they can be picked up before the show here at the house in Carlisle PA.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/120508

#298 2 years ago

Does anyone know if any vendors there will be selling the 1 grand blitz carnuba wax? I know pinball life sells it from his store but would be nice to pick it up at the show and avoid shipping.

#299 2 years ago

Looking or a JP premium or LE.

#300 2 years ago

Have a restored nine ball I'd consider selling. Let me know if any interest. Could bring to the show if a deal in place.

There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/6?hl=kickout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.