New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 266589)

White Rose Game Show 2020 - Buy, sell, trade, want (no corona virus talk)

By bluespin

7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 211 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 52 days ago by Dono
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Curly Bill (resized).jpg
    0b0899edcfa6aa8aa49c761ebde251a54e940093 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    A28E05F3-4EA2-4DC4-9073-7A6063225497 (resized).jpeg
    F6D0DD53-18FC-472A-B382-A554C0942497 (resized).png
    A1B46A99-1FCD-48FA-BE19-D00A5E8B3530 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20200621-122607_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20191011_114514 (resized).jpg
    20200322_200359_01_01 (resized).jpg
    20200322_200359 (resized).jpg
    20200322_200359 (resized).jpg
    78bbcefaade3291df8f61cdf2732e365b47388c2 (resized).jpg

There are 211 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 89 days ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Again what is the point of talking about a show that can't happen? Pretty much everything since March has been controlled by this stupid virus.

Pete, I have a ton of respect for you and how you handle things. You always try to do all you can to support our local shows and also have always been fair with me both as a buyer & seller. Keep up with the great work - stay safe - and I'll see you again sometime soon (either in the Spring at Allentown or one day when I am out in your direction).

Arcades will not have hundreds of people - according to Dept of Health under groups of under 25 are fine in PA. You will not see me in an arcade this year but if you were willing to go to a show you should be more than OK going to an arcade.

FOUR weeks this could be 100% gone in the US if 100% of people avoided contact. All it takes is 2 two week cycles to totally eliminate the spread of this virus. So in theory if no one had contact with anyone else for 4 weeks we could bet this thing. The problem is that CAN'T happen because 25% of the working people in the country are going to have to work and Hospitals, Nursing Homes, etc have to stay open. But if everyone would just wear a mask, and social distance we could sure cut the numbers by a good bit.

Check out Spain and get back to me. You have no idea what idea what you're talking about

#202 89 days ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

Check out Spain and get back to me. You have no idea what idea what you're talking about

It is a waste of my time debating with the clueless. What I said was directly from one of the top level people in the health department. Bottom line is we are not suppose to talk about anything here but a show that couldn't happen so I am deleting this topic so I never have to look at it again.

Once I finish up with some unfinished business via emails I'll also be closing my Pinside account so I don't have to deal with this place anymore. Too many combative people here for me.

#203 86 days ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

It is a waste of my time debating with the clueless. What I said was directly from one of the top level people in the health department. Bottom line is we are not suppose to talk about anything here but a show that couldn't happen so I am deleting this topic so I never have to look at it again.
    Once I finish up with some unfinished business via emails I'll also be closing my Pinside account so I don't have to deal with this place anymore. Too many combative people here for me.

Curly Bill (resized).jpg

#204 85 days ago

I'll be travelling up to MD and central PA the weekend of 09/25 to pick up some pins that I've already arranged the purchase of. I'm still looking for a few things so hoping someone has one or more of these:

Gottlieb System One empty cabinet or project pin (standard size). I need this to restore a Joker Poker but any title will do.

Gottlieb 80B empty cabinet or project pin (standard size). I need this to restore a TX Sector. Some pins have the displays on top and others on the bottom of the head, but only my lower cabinet has swelling, so any standard size 80B cabinet will do. These are the cabinets with the two buttons front right of the cabinet to add your initials for high score. Anyone have a project Raven, Hollywood Heat, Bad Girls, etc. with a nice cabinet (no swelling)?

Classic Stern mpu200 project (standard size) like Meteor, Galaxy, etc. Condition of the backglass and playfield doesn't matter as it's for a conversion.

1 month later
    #205 54 days ago

I would have arrived at the show today and was looking forward to setting up my first full restore, Snow Derby, at a show that would appreciate it. How I miss coming into the big room and hearing all the bells, chimes, and other wonderful sounds, and seeing folks again. It’s always been worth the drive. Thanks, Rich, for a show that has left me with such good memories. Looking forward to hopefully experiencing it all again next year!

#206 54 days ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

I would have arrived at the show today and was looking forward to setting up my first full restore, Snow Derby, at a show that would appreciate it. How I miss coming into the big room and hearing all the bells, chimes, and other wonderful sounds, and seeing folks again. It’s always been worth the drive. Thanks, Rich, for a show that has left me with such good memories. Looking forward to hopefully experiencing it all again next year!

Same here. I was bringing a TSPP and MMr LE to free play. I am going to bring a nice pin to the next show for the floor.

#207 53 days ago

And just to rub salt into the wound. The weather this weekend was perfect and better weather than we have had for the past several years on the show weekend.

#208 53 days ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

And just to rub salt into the wound. The weather this weekend was perfect and better weather than we have had for the past several years on the show weekend.

So what your are saying, it is going to pour down rain the whole weekend next year?

#209 53 days ago

Yes, it has rained every year for the past 6 or 7 years.

Quoted from La4s:

So what your are saying, it is going to pour down rain the whole weekend next year?

#210 53 days ago

Last year on friday, it was partly sunny. However, it was windy and cold.

I'll take whatever weather we get as long as we have a show!

#211 52 days ago

Bravo... hope it's the best, biggest, beefiest pin show on the planet!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 11.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 27.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 7,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 18.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 24.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 160.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 24.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 8.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos LLC
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 24.25
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    There are 211 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside