(Topic ID: 266589)

White Rose Game Show 2020/2021 - Buy, sell, trade, want (no corona virus talk)

By bluespin

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 803 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MythMaker
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1919 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1909 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3016 (2) (resized).JPG
    IMG_2666 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2801 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2532 (2) (resized).JPG
    DE80DFF4-77B9-4F7A-ABA9-ADF4FE867FB4 (resized).jpeg
    921D1E18-3CEB-4BCD-89D6-A8A430D53BB4 (resized).jpeg
    1A5BBEA4-FAE3-4D99-90B3-634419B54218 (resized).jpeg
    475E962F-945E-44D2-8F02-B59E5D6ECB45 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5647[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5645[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_5661[1] (resized).JPG
    PXL_20211009_142241094.MP~2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20211009_131454259 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1717 (resized).JPG
    There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 17.
    #51 3 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

It's all political at this point, there won't be any rational decision.

Like NYC padlocking playgrounds (for a demographic that effectively, there has been ZERO Covid-19 deaths) but turning a blind eye to tens of thousands of (insert cause here) protestors.

Went to York for the first time last year, loved it! My fingers are crossed it happens this year, I bet it will be huge due to the others being shut down.

My son's first show too!

20191011_114514 (resized).jpg20191011_114514 (resized).jpg

#52 3 years ago

Lets just call it the York Pinball Protest and then we will be all good!!

#53 3 years ago

I have a scared stiff I can bring if anyone wants to trade? can add cash for right game.

#54 3 years ago

From what I saw posted this morning about the Carlisle Car Show it appears things are looking up for York Pinball Show to happen. Although the "hearing" has not taken place you it sounded like the Judge was kind of pissed at the Dept of Health for even wasting his time with their action. Only time will tell but I am feeling better about the chances of a Fall Pinball Show in York this year after hearing about what is going on with the Carlisle Car Show.

#55 3 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

From what I saw posted this morning about the Carlisle Car Show it appears things are looking up for York Pinball Show to happen. Although the "hearing" has not taken place you it sounded like the Judge was kind of pissed at the Dept of Health for even wasting his time with their action. Only time will tell but I am feeling better about the chances of a Fall Pinball Show in York this year after hearing about what is going on with the Carlisle Car Show.

These two events couldn't be any more different. Carlisle is an outdoor event with 100 acres to spread out. York pinball show is an enclosed space. Two entirely different things. I hope the show goes on, but this is an apples to oranges comparison at best.

#56 3 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

These two events couldn't be any different. Carlisle is an outdoor event with 100 acres to spread out. York pinball show is an enclosed space. Two entirely different things. I hope the show goes on, but this is an apples to oranges comparison at best.

I agree completely except for one thing. If judge ruled against Carlisle I think pretty much any event for 2020 would be doomed. At least this gives me a little hope we might see a show this Fall. I doubt it would look anything like past shows but at least the Carlisle Events decision should give us all a little more hope. I think we all need a little "positive news" and things seem to be turning around a little at a time.

Only time will tell but at least we can still try and think positive.

#57 3 years ago

I also think with the bigger Hall we have a better chance to spread out and make any authorities happy

#58 3 years ago

See y'all in 2021.

#59 3 years ago

I have a set of chrome legs to sell or trade if York happens. PM now if you are interested.

#60 3 years ago

I'm a afraid even if this show were to happen it would be poorly attended and be a financial disaster for Rich, all these things need to be considered. attendance is critical to make the show work for everyone

#61 3 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

I'm a afraid even if this show were to happen it would be poorly attended and be a financial disaster for Rich, all these things need to be considered. attendance is critical to make the show work for everyone

Pre sell entry tickets .
    If Rich don’t break even cancel show and refund.
    No one would blame him for trying to insure success of future events!
    I would purchase even if I ended up not attending!

#62 3 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

I don't know about that. Everyone in the Northeast is jonesing for a show. I heard that the show block
    of rooms at La Quinta is already booked up.

#63 3 years ago

If the show goes on, I will be there!

#64 3 years ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

If the show goes on, I will be there!

Me too.

#65 3 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

I have to agree & know I would be hesitant to attend this year unless something were to change dramatically in less than three months. I don't know what the cost is to "not do the show" but that will have expenses also and in a normal year these guys doing shows are not making a ton of profit after expenses so that is something that Rich will need to consider for sure. Perhaps York Fairground might give him a better rate due to the Coronavirus and lower than expected turnout but knowing the fairground I really doubt that would happen. It is really a tough year to make decisions - that is 100% for sure!

As crazy as it sounds this might be the year to increase the gate to $20 to offset the cost of a smaller crowd? Several of us have tried to talk Rich into doing that for years so he would make a little more for all the work that goes into doing the show but he has always wanted to keep it affordable for people.

#66 3 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

I have to agree & know I would be hesitant to attend this year unless something were to change dramatically in less than three months. I don't know what the cost is to "not do the show" but that will have expenses also and in a normal year these guys doing shows are not making a ton of profit after expenses so that is something that Rich will need to consider for sure. Perhaps York Fairground might give him a better rate due to the Coronavirus and lower than expected turnout but knowing the fairground I really doubt that would happen. It is really a tough year to make decisions - that is 100% for sure!
    As crazy as it sounds this might be the year to increase the gate to $20 to offset the cost of a smaller crowd? Several of us have tried to talk Rich into doing that for years so he would make a little more for all the work that goes into doing the show but he has always wanted to keep it affordable for people.

$20 gate? I'd gladly go $30 or even $40 - or, make that an option. Normal gate fee plus optional donation to the show.

#67 3 years ago

Thanks, I do appreciate that but it isn't necessary. What everyone can do to help the show (if it happens this year) is to support the vendors and buy from them at the show. The vendors are what keep the shows running year after year. I know some of the vendors lose money every year attending the show but they keep coming back and support the show.

As to increasing the admission price, I don't have any plans to do so. As long as the show keeps growing attendance wise and that outpaces the ever growing expenses, it is fine at $15 admission.

Quoted from DorkInAbox:

$20 gate? I'd gladly go $30 or even $40 - or, make that an option. Normal gate fee plus optional donation to the show.

#68 3 years ago

Rich, when is vendor sign up? I want to get a booth again (I think this will be my 4th or 5th year with a booth).

#70 3 years ago

I’m looking for a Gottlieb 80B cabinet for my TX Sector restore. My lower cabinet has really bad swelling, especially on the front door. I’m looking for an empty lower cabinet or a project player title to repurpose. This is the type of cabinet with the two buttons on the front of the cabinet to enter your initials. Some cabinets had displays up top and others on bottom, but not really a concern as I really just need the lower. I think the premier/system3 cabinets are the same as 80b.

I also need a Gottlieb system one standard sized cabinet for a Joker Poker restore. Any system one title will work.

I will be traveling up to MD and PA late September if the show doesn’t happen to pick up three pins, so I could pick up the cabinets at that time.

#71 3 years ago

What part of..No fn covid talk. No fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn... dont you f@#king understand? Stick your fn covid talk up your friggin. Ass!

#72 3 years ago
    Screenshot_20200621-122607_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200621-122607_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #73 3 years ago

I can bring a...
    No fear
    Wof
    Woz standard
    If presold.

#74 3 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

What part of..No fn covid talk. No fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn... dont you f@The King understand? Stick your fn covid talk up your friggin. Ass!

I get the "no Coronavirus talk" in the heading of the topic. But I thought what happened at the Carlisle Car Show might be relevant to if the show even stood a chance of happening. We can try to "wish it away", we can stop talking about it, we can try to ignore it but what we can't do is have a Show if the state doesn't allow it. So in my eyes the events this past week with the Carlisle Car Show are a huge step forward towards us of having a show this Fall.

What is the point of posting what you are looking for or what you are bringing if a show can't happen? To me the Dept of Heath's decision was a huge step towards seeing a show might actually be possible. I am as sick of this Coronavirus BS as everyone else and would love to see it just go away but life doesn't work that way. In any event I am sorry if I offended anyone talking about the PA Department of Health's decision.

#75 3 years ago

Getting back to buy/sell/trade - if the show does happen I'll likely try to do a space (or two) with the last of my pinball parts. Dozens of ramps, a few SS backglasses, and assorted boards from various machines plus some other odds & ends I have around. No list at this point but about 2 weeks before the show I should have a list or at least some idea what I still have around for sale.

I really don't want to set up but I do want to support the show if it does happen so unless something really changes on my end I should be their with one or maybe even two spaces full of parts.

Also - if anyone is interested I have about 800 arcade manuals in three file cabinets I would take $2500 for the lot. Too much work to transport those to the show but I will have them for sale shortly. I have a full list but only want to sell them as a lot so unless you are interested in the lot please don't ask about "specific manuals" for a machine or two.

#76 3 years ago

#77 3 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

What part of..No fn covid talk. No fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn covid talk no fn... dont you f@The King understand? Stick your fn covid talk up your friggin. Ass!

Sheesh. Tell us how you really feel.
    I'm as fed up with this whole thing as much as anyone, but just about every major pinball event this year has been scrubbed due to this.
    What's the point of discussing an event which may not take place?

#78 3 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I'm as fed up with this whole thing as much as anyone, but just about every major pinball event this year has been scrubbed due to this.
    What's the point of discussing an event which may not take place.

You should see the "nasty" email he sent me. All I was trying to do is post something positive from the outcome of the Dept of Health's actions against the Carlisle Car Show saying that at least gives us some hope and all of a sudden this guy goes off on me. He went to every recent post I had on Pinside and started shit also.

I fully get it - people are sick of this BS. But on the flip side the decision at about Carlisle at least gives us a little hope. Yes it is a totally different kind of show but if they decided against Carlisle that would have been the end of all shows for a good long time.

In any event I am hopeful the York Show will happen but only time will tell. For now all I can say is lets keep things on track here unless anyone comes up with any more "good news" that might give us even more hope that the show might happen. I think the next 30 days will give us a solid answer one way or another but for now I am hoping for the best & preparing for the worst.

#79 3 years ago

I can bring a well used Unpopulated Skateball playfield if anyone is interested. It could be saved and restored if you have that kind of skill. I can get pics $100 OBO

Nice DMD out of WH20 $85 OBO

Thanks
    Mike

#80 3 years ago
    Quoted from nocreditdot:

I can bring a well used Unpopulated Skateball playfield if anyone is interested. It could be saved and restored if you have that kind of skill. I can get pics $100 OBO
    Nice DMD out of WH20 $85 OBO
    Thanks
    Mike

How much for the rest of wh20?

1 week later
    #81 3 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

What's the point of discussing an event which may not take place?

Yup it’s going viral.

#82 3 years ago

I really hate to say this but I think it is time for Rich to just give up and say the show isn't going to happen. This mess doesn't show any signs of getting better and soooooooooooo many people are "doing stupid" I think we are about ready to see a big up-kick in cases like they are seeing in some of the other states already. Everywhere I go I see people without masks, and other silly behavior. Once the idiots start spreading Coronavirus around there will be no stopping it. IMO I think we are about 6 or 8 weeks away from another lockdown. HOPE I AM WRONG!

#83 3 years ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

There may NEVER be a vaccine, just like there is no vaccine for the common cold or Aids. So then what?

then it comes down to survival of the fittest. Can't keep the world closed forever. Shit has to start opening up not matter what.

#84 3 years ago

I would rather hear nothing on this thread than have yet another place in my life talking about Corona... Let Rich make the call of yes or no. If it's yes then it's up to the individual to make the call to attend or not. If it's no I hope we can buy t-shirts or something to help offset any loss Rich may have.

#85 3 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

I would rather hear nothing on this thread than have yet another place in my life talking about Corona... Let Rich make the call of yes or no. If it's yes then it's up to the individual to make the call to attend or not. If it's no I hope we can buy t-shirts or something to help offset any loss Rich may have.

Couldn't agree more. I just wish we knew if there was going to be a show or not so I can start getting a load ready if show is going to happen. Sadly there is really no way of knowing and Rich is in a tough spot as far as that goes. I know I'll do my best to support Rich regardless of what happens and that is really all any of us can do.

#86 3 years ago

I canceled my show in August to appease King Cuomo, but if the York show isn’t canceled I’m definitely going.
    F this shit. They said rioters/protestors didn’t have ANY increased rates of infection, yet even looking at another person in a gym will apparently kill you.

Something ain’t right. So I’m ready for the White Rose Game Show Protest!

I’ve got some spare Classic Stern parts, an old Meteor head and the meteor side panels for gameroom decoration.
    Also I’ve got 4 arcade coin doors if anyone’s interested in them for a project.

Definitely a lot of other stuff I can sell too, just gotta get organized

#87 3 years ago

I know Rich reads these post from time to time and I would like to be the first to volunteer to do anything I can help with things regardless of how things "play out". If the show does happen I would be more than happy to do anything you need to help with at the show and if the show doesn't happen and we can do anything to help offset some of the cost of not doing the show feel free to ask. Even not having the show will have expenses and I am sure there are a good many of us that would be more than happy to help you with some of those if you ask.

Rich isn't the kind of guy who will ask for help but I hate to see him shoulder all the expenses if the show doesn't happen. I don't know exactly how any of us can help but hopefully he will let us know if there is anything anyone can do to help him out a little.

I love the idea of T-shirts even if the show didn't happen but that sounds like a huge risk trying to figure out how many to get - etc.

In a couple weeks I'll post a list of some of the stuff I will be bringing if the show does happen. Not knowing is the toughest thing in my eyes because you just don't know how to prepare for it. I hate the idea of wasting dozen of hours getting ready for a show that might not happen yet I can't wait too long to get started or I will not have enough ready to fill a couple spaces at the show. Tough year for sure!

#88 3 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:I know Rich reads these post from time to time and I would like to be the first to volunteer to do anything I can help with things regardless of how things "play out". If the show does happen I would be more than happy to do anything you need to help with at the show and if the show doesn't happen and we can do anything to help offset some of the cost of not doing the show feel free to ask. Even not having the show will have expenses and I am sure there are a good many of us that would be more than happy to help you with some of those if you ask.
    Rich isn't the kind of guy who will ask for help but I hate to see him shoulder all the expenses if the show doesn't happen. I don't know exactly how any of us can help but hopefully he will let us know if there is anything anyone can do to help him out a little.
    I love the idea of T-shirts even if the show didn't happen but that sounds like a huge risk trying to figure out how many to get - etc.
    In a couple weeks I'll post a list of some of the stuff I will be bringing if the show does happen. Not knowing is the toughest thing in my eyes because you just don't know how to prepare for it. I hate the idea of wasting dozen of hours getting ready for a show that might not happen yet I can't wait too long to get started or I will not have enough ready to fill a couple spaces at the show. Tough year for sure!

Thanks Skip. Looks like sometime in August is when we will make the final decision. It will be based on what the state allows, how many vendors and people signed up to bring games.

T shirts for the show have always been a risk financially and aren't that profitable. (break even point is something like 70% sold) I don't know if it getting any made for this year is a wise move. Shipping charges have gotten to the point where it is sort of silly to ship them individually. It costs somewhere around $5 to ship one and that doesn't include the price of the packaging.

If we go ahead with the show, there are many other details about the show that I am unsure how we can handle and stay within the state guidelines such as the Pizza night for vendors / people with games.

Again, thanks for the offer but financial help isn't needed or wanted. I keep enough money in the show fund in the event something like this happens.

The only major expense the show will incur if it gets canceled would be the penalties that the Fairgrounds may charge us. (which is the full rental price) I don't know if they would actually enforce that clause of the contract due to the virus but they are within their rights to do so.

#89 3 years ago
    Quoted from rmarket:

Thanks Skip. Looks like sometime in August is when we will make the final decision. It will be based on what the state allows, how many vendors and people signed up to bring games.
    T shirts for the show have always been a risk financially and aren't that profitable. (break even point is something like 70% sold) I don't know if it getting any made for this year is a wise move. Shipping charges have gotten to the point where it is sort of silly to ship them individually. It costs somewhere around $5 to ship one and that doesn't include the price of the packaging.
    If we go ahead with the show, there are many other details about the show that I am unsure how we can handle and stay within the state guidelines such as the Pizza night for vendors / people with games.
    Again, thanks for the offer but financial help isn't needed or wanted. I keep enough money in the show fund in the event something like this happens.
    The only major expense the show will incur if it gets canceled would be the penalties that the Fairgrounds may charge us. (which is the full rental price) I don't know if they would actually enforce that clause of the contract due to the virus but they are within their rights to do so.

Hey Rich, if printing the T-Shirts is too much of a gamble, what about setting up a Cafepress or Zazzle shop? That way it's print on demand and you don't have to layout any cash and just make profit off of whatever sells.

#90 3 years ago

Hope the show goes on cause I am tired of missing the pinball shows. By now Rich knows we have his back.

#91 3 years ago

Who cares about t-shirts?? I want to play a bunch of games and buy a woodrail!

#92 3 years ago
    Quoted from Buckaroo:

Hope the show goes on cause I am tired of missing the pinball shows. By now Rich knows we have his back.

I don't think there is anyone in the hobby that isn't sick of this mess we have going on right now. We all need something to be hopeful about and I really hope the show can happen. Sadly as things are progressing I have my doubts but I am really hoping I am wrong. My main concern at this point is that Rich makes out OK if we can have the show. He, his family & the staff put a lot of effort into making the show great every year so I am hopeful it all works out OK for them.

All the show promoters have had a tough year this year and I really feel for them. It is really a tough spot to be in because things keep changing daily yet you need to plan stuff months in advance for a show. Keep the "positive vibes" coming we all need something good to happen this crazy year. And remember to do all you can in 2021 to help the guys who run these shows have a record year next year to make up for some of the money they lost this year. Without our great show promoters there would be no shows and they need our help more than ever.

#93 3 years ago

I know it’s a long shot, but does anyone know who had a Gottlieb Auto Race in the free play area for sale back in the 2014 time frame? If so, can you PM me?

#94 3 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Great what hotel are yinz staying at and where’s the best place to eat? LOL.

#95 3 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I go for the pinball, and to buy things. What is this hotel and eat "yinz" speak of?

#96 3 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Tutoni's downtown for a quality Italian meal, and MexItaly for beer/burritos. Two of the best places in York...fight me!

#97 3 years ago

Neato burrito's Cowboy Crunch or any other burrito they sell with the Feta cheese salsa is the best burrito this area has to offer.

Quoted from JodyG:

Tutoni's downtown for a quality Italian meal, and MexItaly for beer/burritos. Two of the best places in York...fight me!

#98 3 years ago

Lattuca’s for lunch baby!

http://lattucaspizza.com/menu/

#99 3 years ago

Anyone near Central PA looking for a project (or side business). I have almost 1000 arcade manuals in three file cabinets I would take $3000 for the lot. Lot would actually include over 1000 manuals with the last 100 or so being assorted pinball manuals. Originally I had planned on listing these after I fully retired but now I am realizing I'll never get around to doing that so it is time to let them go. Arcade manuals are files in alphabetical order and I have a full inventory of them. Pinball manuals are just piled in 3 or 4 boxes.

At this point I only want to sell them all as one lot. So please don't ask if I have something specific.

These could be picked up here at my house or can be delivered to the show if a deal is in place before the show.

THANKS! Skip

#100 3 years ago

Pinshakers will have a booth again this year and will have plenty of shaker kits with us, looking forward to seeing you guys! Same deals as last year, discounts on the kits and free installation at the show.

We are also looking for a Whirlwind in any condition so if you happen to have one you would like to sell or trade please let us know.

Best Regards,

Robert Goebel
    Pinshakers LLC
    www.pinshakers.com

There are 803 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/2?hl=skidave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.