norm.jpeg
20141120_194802.jpg
2014-11-16 11.51.11.jpg
Me-neither.jpg
1113141751a.jpg
1026142110.jpg
2014-11-15 20.44.15.jpg
2014-11-15 20.42.23.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thatsakicker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 9 years ago

Just curious if there's a possibility of 'staining' modern posts somehow. Unretrobrite

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from jasonsmith:

I checked into that at one point and bought some proper dye to do it but it didn't work very well. The only way to make it stick was to really rough up the posts. Basically only the scratches on the post took the dye. The dye came after trying many other things like coffee, dirt etc. I've thought about giving them some serious heat to maybe burn the surface a bit but I think that may be a bad idea...

Kudos for trying! This day and age I find there's always a product or way to make or clean something. I bet there's something out there but designed for something else entirely!

For example, my personal CD scratch remover is brasso! Figures it melts it enough. Brought some of the sister in laws dead ones back to life (unfortunately )

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thatsakicker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-repro-plastic-posts?tu=thatsakicker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.