norm.jpeg
20141120_194802.jpg
2014-11-16 11.51.11.jpg
Me-neither.jpg
1113141751a.jpg
1026142110.jpg
2014-11-15 20.44.15.jpg
2014-11-15 20.42.23.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cactusjack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I can probably get another batch of 400 NOS off white posts, let me know if there is further interest.

I would take 2 batches of 50 posts. Can you also get some of the taller ones to match?

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

ok just ordered another 400, takes about 2 weeks to get in

Cool. Let us know when they are ready and how you want payment.

1 week later
#58 9 years ago

Payment sent. I look forward to seeing the "original" color and not the blueish ones for a change.

#65 9 years ago

Some games have posts that are way too far gone to re-use (white powder, badly yellowed, even cracked). And to some of us, the new stock that PBR gets is way too blue-ish for our tastes. So, being able to get a faceted post with the proper off white color of the originals, is a much better choice, Bally or Gott mold doesn't really matter to me.

I bought a huge box of used posts off some guy off ebay. This gives me a select amount of posts to match up when changing a post here and there. But it doesn't allow me to totally freshen up a game that is getting more than just a simple shop job.

The fact that they will also work on our Bally games (Wizard etc.) is just another plus in my book.

#74 9 years ago

I made the assumption also that these posts would be Gottlieb but in the end, It doesn't matter to me and I don't regret my purchase. As no one could possibly tell the difference without a close comparison and I am the only one that is going to pull a plastic off to see the obvious difference.

For what its worth. Most parts used by Bally, Williams, Chicago Coin AND Gottlieb came from the same molds at Foremost plastics. They were called off the shelf parts and could be purchased by anyone including Wico to fill their supply needs. There were, of course some exceptions that were unique to one manufacture (Bally Branded Ball guides/light aprons, Gottlieb Tee-Pee style mini-roll over dividers for example. And, Gottlieb even branded their coil bobbins).

"then there's being anal" - Thanks EMsInKC, you made me laugh today!

1 week later
#100 9 years ago

I got mine a few days ago and was also very happy with them.

Thanks Pinhead52!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cactusjack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-repro-plastic-posts?tu=cactusjack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.