4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by drypaint
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drypaint.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Does anyone know where I can find standard white flipper rubbers? I had an old unused set that I put on a Flash Gordon and it plays amazing... super bouncy. I can't find them anywhere. Looking for actual rubber... not silicone.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Pinball Resource
    http://pbresource.com/Rubberprc.html
    RIN-WFW
    3/8” Wide X 1-1/2” White Flipper Rubber
    $0.75ea

Thanks, I have seen the 3/8". I'm looking for standard 1/2" though.

#9 4 years ago

YYYEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!

Thanks a ton! I never would have thought of them and they have other colors too. The white rubber is so damn bouncy it makes some games really fun and hard.

Cheers!

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

Titan sells white in half inch. Find a vendor who sells Titan rings.

I have bags and bags of Titans in all colors and sizes. I never use titan flipper rubbers on early solid state machines though. Just doesn't play right in my opinion. Loses the bounce.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drypaint.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-flipper-rubbers?tu=drypaint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.