Topic poll

“Cp or whirlwind”

• Champion pub 11 votes
    23%
  • Whirlwind 36 votes
    77%

(47 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 2 years ago

What are your thoughts. Considering both, can only have one.

#2 2 years ago

Whirlwind by a mile. Champion Pub looks really cool and seems great at first, but has to be one of the most boring late WPC era games ever made.

Notice how many you see come up for sale on here. Somehow still commands a decent price, but no staying power in a collection.

#3 2 years ago

Whirlwind is an all time classic. CP is an okay game that gets stale after a while. Would probably be okay on a larger collection. It depends on if you are a collector that needs a dmd screen in all his pins to be happy. Otherwise WW by a mile.

#4 2 years ago

If it was the 90's and I am dumping coins to play, Whirlwind all day long. Pub is alright, but the wind blowing in my hair demands respect.

#5 2 years ago

Somehow, playing CP doesn't even feel like you are playing pinball. Dumb game in my opinion.

#6 2 years ago

CP is all novelty that has a very short "Best if Played By:" date before any entertainment value expires. Near the bottom of the WMS DMD pile, IMO.

#7 2 years ago

Like others have said, WW by a mile. Not only is it a way better game, you can get it for half the price of CP. No brainer.

#8 2 years ago

WW by everyone's miles combined. CP is actually pretty cool as an oddity, but def wouldn;t need to own one.

#9 2 years ago

WW by a mile.
WW is one of the greatest games ever created IMHO.

#10 2 years ago

As a seemingly rare person that really likes CP - I wish the prices reflected this thread's vote totals more.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Suffield, CT
$ 50.00
$ 229.99
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside