• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Croppie1Kenobi
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hi Guys,

I know Williams produced a Whirlwind T-shirt back in 1990 to promote the game, as it is advertised in the alpha-numeric display of the game itself. I actually saw someone walking around in one at Expo a couple weeks ago (even asked him if I could buy it off him, but no luck...ha-ha).

Anyhow, I'm curious if anyone has one of these shirts, knows of one, or even has an IMAGE of one of these shirts. It's a blue shirt with the cloud guy on the front and the logotype prominently featured.

Any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated. I've had a heckuva time finding out ANYTHING about this relic.

Thanks for your time,

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#3 9 years ago

hell, i wouldnt mind getting one since i have a whirlwind

#4 9 years ago

Wow, $59 for an old T-shirt? Maybe I should stop using mine for rags or giving them to Goodwill.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from ebjimmyg:

one sold on ebay back in august.

Ebay link

Awesome. Thanks for the ebay link, ebjimmyg!

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
http://www.ElephantEater.com

#6 9 years ago

will look i have one somehweres

#7 9 years ago

I wish someone re-made these. I'd love to give some out at a pin party or something.

#8 9 years ago

Yeah, at $59, I'd be scared to wear it.

6 years later
#9 3 years ago

Are there any pics of this t-shirt anywhere?

#10 3 years ago

Has anyone called that number that flashes on the display lately? I always wondered...

1 year later
#11 1 year ago

Anyone have pictures of this shirt?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!