You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
WW_rubber.jpg
WW_rubber.jpg
#1 9 years ago

hey not sure im posting this at the right section on the forum but here goes.

i been searching google but without much luck, maybe im searching wrong.
but i cant seem to find a location chart for rubber rings on whirlwind, alot of other games have it in the manual strangely i dont see it or am i blind? just a list of rubbers but not where they should go...

i guess u can figure it out but i removed alot from the top side so would just be more helpfull to have a picture.

#2 9 years ago

You are correct. I have an original manual and looked for the same thing a couple of weeks ago. The manual has a list, but no chart showing where they go.

#3 9 years ago

I thought I saw a chart / diagram in my manual? At any rate, the rubber kit I ordered included one that was accurate, but I don't have it handy. I'm happy to share, but won't be able to until much later tonight, unless someone else steps up first.

#4 9 years ago

goingincirclez if u have a chart u could share, would be very helpfull surely thanks

#5 9 years ago

Well turns out my manual doesn't have it either: all of the lamp, switch, and other diagrams look eerily similar. So here's the one from the kit I ordered, which was excellent.

WW_rubber.jpgWW_rubber.jpg

#6 9 years ago

awesome thanks alot. with this it will make my life a tad easier

#7 9 years ago

It is in the manual. Handwritten here:

image.jpgimage.jpg
#8 9 years ago

I used to worry about the rubber charts, but find these days I just have a lot of rings on hand and can match them up easily enough as I take them off.

2 weeks later
#9 8 years ago

barron what page is that at? i did check the manual a couple of times, either i was blind or just stupid...

1 week later
#10 8 years ago

It's off of IPDB so it may have been written by the owner of the manual before being scanned in.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greenwood, IN
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whirlwind-rubber-ring-location-chart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.