Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Natetheviking
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

was playin my ngg tonight and after an epic fail to hit the jackpot and drained all but one ball bud calls out now head for the cellar and buzz comes back with you got the wrong game gotta love the shout out to one of his first games with wms just thought i would share had alot of play on this game and this is the first time i have heard it do this no real point to this post just thought i would share !!!!! long live lawlor !!!!!!!!

#2 7 years ago

Interesting, never knew that.

#3 7 years ago

neither did i after all the plays i have on it curious how many other lawlor games have throwback quotes i know tz has them but never knew of any other games

#4 7 years ago

Roadshow throws out the "A storm is coming!" line when you hit the Bad Weather thing. I always thought that was pretty cool.

#5 7 years ago

ww is a classic gotta love it hope to pick one up soon as long as rs

#6 7 years ago

Williams did a lot of that fun stuff. Move Your Car was another running gag that I believe goes through JD, RS and CFTBL, although maybe even more than that.

#7 7 years ago

One I particularly enjoy is in Congo, where the German scientist dude says "I know a great place to get some hot dogs", a quote from Dirty Harry

#8 7 years ago

I think all Lawlor games refer various of his older titles.

Funhouse has Kansas - Feel the power in top right on the playfield.

http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=966&picno=9849&zoom=1

Road Show also refers Steve Richie and the High Speed games: "Officer Steve Speed".

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Williams did a lot of that fun stuff. Move Your Car was another running gag that I believe goes through JD, RS and CFTBL, although maybe even more than that

Elvira even says it during the match sequence on SS...

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from soren:

I think all Lawlor games refer various of his older titles.

i like his TAF quote in RBION "It's not plugged in yet, mon.."

#11 7 years ago

I haven't gotten a chance to put a ton of play on Junkyard, but I saw it do the Mamushka while someone else was playing it once. Sounds, dots, the whole 9 yards. Fun stuff!

#12 7 years ago

Nobody has mention the quotes in TZ that also refer to some of Lawlors previous pins.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Nobody has mention the quotes in TZ that also refer to some of Lawlors previous pins.

Are you calling tpn2011 a Nobody?

Quoted from tpn2011:

curious how many other lawlor games have throwback quotes i know tz has them but never knew of any other games

#14 7 years ago

D'oh!

#15 7 years ago

In the Hat Magic trunk-mode in Theatre Of Magic, the girl answers a phone inside a magicians hat, which is sounding "Move your car". Always cracks me up, and one of the only modes I play out. Just for that.

#16 7 years ago

The "it's not plugged in yet" gag gets me every time. I often catch myself saying it anytime I hit something before lighting it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,800 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
San Diego, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside