Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Mneubey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#1 3 years ago

I just picked up a Whirlwind this weekend, and quickly realized that it was missing the light panel that is behind the lightning bold plastic - Anyone have any idea on where I can look to replace it, or can someone take a pic for me so i know exactly what i'm looking for? Thanks in advance!

#2 3 years ago

I posted the wrong info please look at my next post for correct info.

#3 3 years ago

Ahhh, thank you so much! That's exactly what I needed to see. I appreciate your help!!

#4 3 years ago

That's the wrong pic. the light panel behind the lightning bolt plastic is under the glass and has 2 screws that holds it in. That light board is for the rewards behind the speaker panel under the displays.

#5 3 years ago

The one behind the lightning bolt plastic has 2 connectors and regular bulbs and flashers. I just had mine out last week.

#6 3 years ago

Whoops !! I read that wrong here's the right pics

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#7 3 years ago

Thanks again for taking the time to put up the pics! Miraculously I came across one this morning

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
€ 3.70

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside