Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by stef34
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

hi every one i have a problem on my yellow extreme left popbumpers on my ww.
only this one do not working i ve changed the coil,control bad solder cutted wires nothing .
it might be a transistor issue but do you know wich ones correspond to the right transistor?
or maybe something else
thank you

#2 2 years ago

Hi mate,

Q17 is the left yellow bumper transistor. Do not forget to check the associated small transistor. Also, did you check that the jet switch closes properly when the ball hits it ?

Are you coming to the BGS ? I ll be there with my WW.

Cheers

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from jimy_speedt:

Hi mate,
Q17 is the left yellow bumper transistor. Do not forget to check the associated small transistor. Also, did you check that the jet switch closes properly when the ball hits it ?
Cheers

merci bcp i ve changed the Ci some transistor before a 7408 too but i dont think i ve changed this one.
thank u

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from stef34:

merci bcp i ve changed the Ci some transistor before a 7408 too but i dont think i ve changed this one.
thank u

Quoted from jimy_speedt:

Hi mate,
Cheers

i don t go to the BGS but send us pics from your ww it still a pleasure to see this machine.
i ve made a thread on mine whirlwind full resto

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 839.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside