Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Stu
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballConspiracy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Just wanted to say how dissapointed I am that I missed out on the ww playfield repros from CPR. Feel like I was one of the first to request a reserved spot as I did so as soon as they were announced and never heard a word or explanation..
Cant find them anywhere, so bummed..

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Oh Geez...good think Scud missiles can't reach Florida from Canada.

I have a right to be bitter, happy for you if you got one..

#5 9 years ago

Would also buy one of those nice mirrored backglasses they followed up the playfield with..
They are also unobtainable..but I will admit that one is my fault, had chance to get one but was too annoyed that I did not score one of the playfields..

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Just an email appology and explanation to anyone on the WWind email list would have made a world of difference IMHO.
As of right now I know a few people that don't frequent forums and they still have no idea why they did not get a WWind pf but others did.
I also know a few people that got doubles of the pfs and flipped them before many on the remaining list even got 1 to actually use and put in a game.
IME, CPR possibly has some of the worst customer service in all of pinball (now that IPB is no more).
I suggest sticking with the art and paying someone skilled in customer service to be the voice of CPR on the forums. You are a damn fine artist, but we all have stregths and weaknesses STU.

I agree with this and is the reason I started this thread..
Was so stoked about doing a pf swAp on my ww and fell in love with the CPR website while waiting for the product..I was like "what a cool company, must be awssome to work there, etc."

#21 9 years ago

Now I feel insignificant to CPR and they could'nt care less.
I am aware that this is not the first thread..duh..but felt it should be revisited
I am still awaiting an explanation
Guess I am not part of the "in" crowd that is privy to communication from CPR..
Thanks to all that feel where I am coming from and posting here
I will prob just do a sick restore of my original pf..
At least I know the holes will line up

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

You don't get that I am on your side, do you?

All good man..they are just harmless thumbs downs..just didnt want missiles sent my way for voicing my frustration

#36 9 years ago

In summary
Ww is my fav game ever..the repro meant alot to me and I did everything in my power to try and get on the list..
Doesnt matter anymore and I am sorry I started this thread..I hope cpr keeps doing what they do but it might be worth investing in some customer service 101

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballConspiracy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whirlwind-cpr?tu=PinballConspiracy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.