Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Stu
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

To CPR;
Love your work
I believe that CPR is a hobby and not a full time business, but the backglasses and playfields are expensive. When people spend that amount of money they expect a level of quality and service

Sucks, i know

Keep up the good work

#52 9 years ago

There is a finite market for the products that CPR creates. Sooner or later everyone that wants a reproduction playfield, backglass, or plastic set for a title will have purchased one. They don't want to sit on a bunch of merchandise that won't sell and have to take a loss. Not to mention that they are constantly getting requests for new products. I was too late to get on the list and asked to be on the "waiting list". There is a lot more demand for this title than they thought.

Nice to see they are running it again. Is there a new signup list on the website yet?

#53 9 years ago

why can't you guys just make new screens and silk screen these things like they were before.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

why can't you guys just make new screens and silk screen these things like they were before.

I wish they would do both, we need more options!!!!!

CPR is amazing as far as im concerned. It seems to be a hobby for these guys and their product is close to perfect. Lets be honest, where else are you going to get these things?

#55 9 years ago

I don't know how anyone can complain about Stu, or anyone at CPR (unless they just don't know how the business works).

Stu: Perhaps the FAQ on the website needs more detail, the stuff you have to repeat over and over on pinside (capacity, up-front cost, etc etc).

#56 9 years ago

the web site is Kevin's dept, I don't have anything to do with it other than making 'suggestions', some of them get addressed, some don't.....I can't force a partner to do anything, all I can do is suggest things.....

.....the bottom line is: Nobody "READS" any of our web site pages....99% don't read our FAQ's, Install Guides, Playfield Qualifications, Process page, etc.....they just come onto pinside and gripe before doing any research, even though we Already Have most of the questions already answered.....

I try to answer as many questions as I can, but honestly, I don't have a lot of the answers that people ask about for specific titles ( mostly production questions ), but I try to answer as best I can......Once in a while kevin will get on pinside late at night ( 1-2 am ) and chime in to treads that get out of controll, but he really only comes onto pinside abot once a month......

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I can't force a partner to do anything, all I can do is suggest things.....

This is the story of my marriage as well!

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

.....the bottom line is: Nobody "READS" any of our web site pages....99% don't read our FAQ's, Install Guides, Playfield Qualifications, Process page, etc.....they just come onto pinside and gripe before doing any research, even though we Already Have most of the questions already answered.....

Im guilty of this.... mostly because its hard to find what im looking for on the site without reading through everything. I jumped on pinside to ask questions/get opinions because it was easier then trying to find the answer on the CPR site. After i forced myself to sit down and read all the pages, all my questions were answered. Again, i love the CPR products and appreciate everything CPR does, but its not exactly easy to find information on the CPR site.

STU- Thank you for taking your time to come here and answer questions!

#59 9 years ago

I answer the questions that I can but if I don't know the proper answers I have to make contact with either Kevin or Mike to find out and that usually takes a few days as we all have "real" jobs that take up the majority of the day....and that delay usually causes problems in Speculation of other pinsiders when I don't answer right away, they think I'm blowing them off by not answering, but I'm not, I'm trying to get the correct info to give them.....but it takes time.....

.....Unfortunately, " alot " of pinsiders think I'm CPR's "Customer Service Center" but I'm NOT, I just have the ability to monitor pinside all day long so I do what I can, but I'm Not Customer Service....that would be Kevin I guess as he is usually the one that satisifies customers product needs ( I'm not a Distribution Center either )....In most cases a lot of customers receive their "new" product before I ever see it as it takes 2+ weeks to reach Arizona from Nova Scotia Canada.....Damn, if I knew I was going to ramble on like this I would have brought some water

Quoted from lurch:

STU- Thank you for taking your time to come here and answer questions!

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whirlwind-cpr/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.