Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by lrosent345
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

515B9390-6A12-404A-A6B5-14760FDE6520 (resized).jpeg
1B476398-C79C-413A-9F78-E784B2B8B06F (resized).jpeg

#1 7 months ago

Once again Larry has taken apart a game and didn't take pictures. Getting old is tough but beats the alternative. On the whirlwind main ramp under the switch covers, there is a switch bracket. It looks as though the bracket can be assembled in two different ways and it really doesn't matter. The screw would just go in different directions. I would, however, like to do it the original way. As you look at the bracket, one side has 2 holes and the other is completely open. As you stand to play the game, are the two holes on the right or left?

#2 7 months ago

Post isnt real clear but this is what i got out of it. If its The wrong switches let me know.

1B476398-C79C-413A-9F78-E784B2B8B06F (resized).jpeg515B9390-6A12-404A-A6B5-14760FDE6520 (resized).jpeg
#3 7 months ago

Looks like you owe ccbiggsoo7 a skyway toll, now pay up

#4 7 months ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Looks like you owe ccbiggsoo7 a skyway toll, now pay up

ill expect 10% off my next order of whirlwind ramps, larry!

#5 7 months ago

I have no problem with that cc. That is exactly what I needed.

So I know everyone is screaming about Space Shuttle ramps. I have explained in the past why this ramp is a problem for me and how I don't want to sell a ramp until it works. Those of you who have followed me for a while know that when I set a time limit, I'm usually wrong because I failed to anticipate a problem. I have finally sourced the ABS I need to run the ramp. The original Pininc ramp was made with .180 ABS. I am going to try to run .125 this time in hopes of eliminating the biggest of the problems. It will still be thicker than the original. I need three weeks before I can start this project. I will do the ramp next so hopefully, it will be done by the end of the year, maybe sooner. I plan to run it in black and clear.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
4,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Jefferson, NJ
3,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester , PA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, OH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside