(Topic ID: 63164)

Which would you get: CCC, Matrix (if available), AC/DC Prem, WOZ?

By Nepi23

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Wizcat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“If these would be available to you and you had to choose one, which would you take home:”

• CCC 33 votes
    32%
  • Matrix (at this point this is purely theoretical, I guess, but an option here nevertheless) 15 votes
    15%
  • AC/DC Premium 28 votes
    27%
  • WOZ 27 votes
    26%

(103 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

If these would be available to you and you had to choose one, which would you take home:

CCC,
Matrix (at this point this is theoretical I guess),
AC/DC Premium,
WOZ

They are different kinds of pins, so it will be nice to hear your opinions

#2 10 years ago

You should add a poll at the top so we could vote. My vote is for CCC.

#3 10 years ago

Good idea thepinballworks, added it a minute ago

#4 10 years ago

Acdc
Without a doubt
Sterns greatest pin
Acdc prem is my favorite with metallica prem behind

#5 10 years ago

CCC then AC/DC Prem

#6 10 years ago

Since I already have CC (with CCC on the way) and WOZ (here), I'd go with AC/DC Premium. The last 2 Matrix movies killed that franchise for me.

#7 10 years ago

I guess it would be AC/DC for me, even though I am not a fan of the band. The pin is awesome!

#8 10 years ago

Looks like CCC is doing quite well

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Metalpin:

The last 2 Matrix movies killed that franchise for me.

I enjoyed the second movie a great deal (I thought it was a solid expansion of the ethos) and thought it was going to be a sound set up for an epic conclusion . . . but darn I was way off, third movie killed the franchise for me.

AC/DC Premium is just such a solid game it is hard to compete with, it has amazing flow and if properly dialed in you don't get the cheap bell or cannon drains that seem to be the only significant gripe about the game. From a pure player perspective I think AC/DC carries the day on this poll.

#10 10 years ago

I didn't like the 2nd en 3rd movie also.
Thats why we made the Matrix just from the first movie.

Mayby you wil reconsider your vote after the Expo (-;

image.jpgimage.jpg

#11 10 years ago

Matrix all the way for me!

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Peer:

Is there any way to recall my vote from acdc to matrix just forgot how frikkin awesome this is that cabinet looks so cool and futuristic

#13 10 years ago

The matrix would be really cool but I would have to check it out first. Not sure about prices in Finland, but in the states CCC would cost twice as much (or more) than AC/DC. I would probably go AC/DC.

#14 10 years ago

Tough poll. A vast majority haven't played a CCC I'm betting. Once played it is fantastic. Game is pretty full of great toys, humor and now a GREAT ruleset. Good luck beating that

#15 10 years ago

Cactus Canyon is a blast and orginal theme to JD with many shots and humor. This is my pick.

#16 10 years ago

Oh, man. Expo is gonna rock this year. Can't wait to see this, Peer.

#17 10 years ago

I love WOZ. I think the LCD will prove to be very popular once fully supported by the programming.

#18 10 years ago

I'm an owner of 3 of these games. My favorite is definitely CCC. So much to shoot for and so much to do in that game. I put lightning flippers in mine to make it slightly harder. The game is super fun. But not 3x more fun than acdc if you figure in cost as a factor. If you do the conversion, definitely do the color LCD as well. Really worth it.

Acdc premium is definitely the best of the options for the money. Even if acdc never sees another update, its very well polished with a lot of play strategy.

Woz is probably going up for sale. It's just not very fun for me. I need something with more shot flow with more ramps. The upper flipper feels unneeded. I know Sw has a long ways to go. But it's nothing I'm in love with. The LCD is nice. But when playing the game you really don't notice it much.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

CCC then AC/DC Prem

This is me also.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I'm an owner of 3 of these games. My favorite is definitely CCC. So much to shoot for and so much to do in that game. I put lightning flippers in mine to make it slightly harder. The game is super fun. But not 3x more fun than acdc if you figure in cost as a factor. If you do the conversion, definitely do the color LCD as well. Really worth it.
Acdc premium is definitely the best of the options for the money. Even if acdc never sees another update, its very well polished with a lot of play strategy.
Woz is probably going up for sale. It's just not very fun for me. I need something with more shot flow with more ramps. The upper flipper feels unneeded. I know Sw has a long ways to go. But it's nothing I'm in love with. The LCD is nice. But when playing the game you really don't notice it much.

Markmon keep WOZ and sell me your MB

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Peer:

Somewhere along the way I've missed announcements about The Matrix game. I thought the OP was just speculating about a possible machine in the future. Can someone point me in the direction of Matrix info?

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Metalpin:

Somewhere along the way I've missed announcements about The Matrix game. I thought the OP was just speculating about a possible machine in the future. Can someone point me in the direction of Matrix info?

Dude it's freakin Pinnovating!!
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-matrix-pinball-machine-pinnovating

#23 10 years ago

I'll take AC/DC Prem.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Markmon keep WOZ and sell me your MB

I like monster bash since the lightning flippers went into it.

#25 10 years ago

I can only assume Matrix is behind at the moment because people haven't played it. Acdc Prem, as good as it is, is a distant second.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-would-you-get-ccc-matrix-if-available-acdc-prem-woz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.