You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which gets announced by Stern first?”

• Game of Thrones 127 votes
    34%
  • Spider Man VE 84 votes
    22%
  • Neither, Stern will announce something else first (Jurassic Park, Jaws, whatever) 72 votes
    19%
  • I hate speculation, but I do like to vote in polls 93 votes
    25%

(376 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

11027936_10153568436059244_4022253047838240425_n.jpg
Screen_Shot_2015-09-03_at_9.34.19_PM.png
got.png
image.jpg
images.jpg
Capture.jpg
th.jpeg
Walking-Dead-Pinball.jpg
tease.png
2ball.jpg
game-of-thrones.jpg
20150901_115955-2.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Taygeta.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#114 8 years ago

While I am usually one of the negative Nancys complaining about blockheads treating rumor as fact and telling everyone to slow their roll, I spoke with a distributor I have bought a few titles off of today. I am potentially selling him my TFLE.

He asked if I'd prefer to trade it in for a Kiss pro and I said I would rather wait and see what Stern puts out next. Without discussing any titles or prompting he told me that GOT is next and a SMVE with The rumored new art package will follow, though possibly not until next year.

He's tipped me off about past games prior to their announcement and doesn't really have reason to lead me wrong, so I am believing GOT is next until I am proven wrong. Would buy a SMVE and GOT in a heartbeat, so I really don't care about the order of release.

1 month later
#697 8 years ago

I don't see why people care about LCD so much. Dots have been fine for over 20 years. Recent Stern titles have REALLY good ones. I wish they would come colorized from the get go and save us $400 for a ColorDMD, but that's about it.

Feel the LCD display on WOZ adds very little and the original animations in the game look wooden and cheap.

Care much more about play field toys, mechanics and code than I do a display.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Taygeta.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-will-be-first-got-or-sm-ve?tu=Taygeta and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.