(Topic ID: 194324)

Which Van Wrap should I choose? Need help!

By GAP

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which Logo should I use”

• Logo with Pinup Girl 19 votes
      32%
    • Logo without Pin up girl 41 votes
      68%

(60 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GAPDesign1 (resized).jpg
    GAPDesign (resized).jpg
    GAP7 (resized).jpg
    GAP6 (resized).jpg
    GAP5 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GAP.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Ok I need Pinsides help.

I am looking to wrap our Co Cargo Van. Should I go with Original GAP Pinup girl Logo or Logo without pinup girl. These are not the final, final images, but a mock up. Colors, text and image will change slightly. The van will be on the streets and delivering to homes in the Chicagoland area.

Thanks for voting.

GAP

GAP5 (resized).jpgGAP5 (resized).jpg

GAP6 (resized).jpgGAP6 (resized).jpg

GAP7 (resized).jpgGAP7 (resized).jpg

GAPDesign (resized).jpgGAPDesign (resized).jpg

GAPDesign1 (resized).jpgGAPDesign1 (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago

Thanks for the input so far and the votes.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

I like the girl, but it is to much when considering you are catering to everyone.
    That being said I see the two flaming pinball designs are different. I think I like the flaming pinball in the girl picture better, but would have to see it without the girl.

The flaming logo is the same except the colors are different and the direction the colors are going. I will change the color on the Logo without the pinup girl to resemble the original design.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

It also looks like the pinball is at the edge of the flames with the girl, but the one without the girl the pinball is in the flames. I did notice the colors as well and preferred the more blue color with the girl rather than the more purple without the girl. Just one persons opinion.

yes the pinball in the pinup girl is larger and I think it needs to be larger in the logo without the pinup girl.

#17 6 years ago

Added a third van image, Redid the logo with original colors. Enlarged the silverball and added a flipper bat. Going to take my time on this, it's important I get the images right.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

No boobs. Many pins can't make it into homes because of boobs so don't reinforce that with your van.
    Also why bother doing a full wrap when you have just a bunch of random text floating around? Include a background texture, something to tie it all together.
    And take a parallel, side-on straight reference photo of the van for future iterations.

Ben,

Thanks for the input, yeah we are going to put some texture in. Text placement will change as well as font, boobs are out!!!! I'm just trying to get a feel for the general layout and color pallet, so I can give this to the graphic designer and say to them this is what I want and have them take it to the next level. Unfortunately, I have my artistic limitations.

Thanks,

Mike

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

No flipper on the side, but yes on the back. Make it white instead of yellow to go with the "American" theme.
    I feel like the company name and URL should be on the driver and passenger doors as well.

Thanks Wolfmarsh, I agree and plan to change the flipper color to White

#26 6 years ago

okay thanks to the help of Erik @ Stern he did some few tweaks that I like. I also added white flipper bats and yellow flipper bats.

Again thanks for all the input

GAP

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GAP.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-van-wrap-should-i-choose?tu=GAP and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.