(Topic ID: 335835)

Which T.V. commercials are driving you nuts?

By timab2000

12 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 380 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by poppapin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 5.11.40 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20240318_135140 (resized).jpg
    20240318_135133 (resized).jpg
    wp2417153.png
    415552 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 00-31-50 white lotus s02 gun - Google Search (resized).png
    images (9) (resized).jpeg
    default1-large (resized).jpeg
    default-large (resized).jpg
    THIS! (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4444[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_7667 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 12 months ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Much better version.....of the hair lip girl[quoted image]

I knew that chick had potential. I’m guessing they got a good makeup artist and the teeth and mustache are fake.

Quoted from Mike_J:

I’m going straight to hell, but the Shriners Hospital commercial with the kid and his adorable blanket are pretty annoying.

That little fucking kid gives me the creeps. What the the hell is wrong with him?

#94 12 months ago

I’ll add that Lily chick from AT&T. She’s everywhere, and lately Barkley and the rest of the basketball(both college and NBA) announcers and commentators with their cut to Lily bits where she says something clever.
    She then complains that she is being sexualized by creeps on the internet because of her big rack. Shut up you stupid slut and just get yourself 3 stars on Mr. Skin already. Shoot, she could probably box out like Barkley with that huge ass of hers.
    4D05A48E-7EC6-47F3-863B-69311E30DD7A (resized).jpeg4D05A48E-7EC6-47F3-863B-69311E30DD7A (resized).jpeg

#97 11 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Hope you're joking, Shriner's help handicapped kids.

We’re talking about commercials here. Not whether the org behind them does good work. Lighten up Francis. This isn’t the thread for you.

#101 11 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

If caring about handicapped kids is woke, then call me woke.

Typical liberal snowflake. Can’t joke about anything with you guys.

2 weeks later
    #150 11 months ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Whichever one has that guy's face on it.

I would love to have one of those cans. You know there were only a handful made. They’re probably worth huge bucks.

#154 11 months ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

It was not even actual marketing.
    A certain **news** channel, every night, finds a subject to work it's viewers into a froth about.
    No one on earth outside of the LGBTQ TikTok community would have ever seen that single can .
    It was a one off.
    Not for sale at your local liquor store.
    Not advertised on a tv commercial.
    Not anything other than a single can, shown on a single TikTok clip.
    So if You got yourself worked up into a tizzy over literally nothing, You got your ass totally, and royally, took.
    Congrats.

It was rather ironic that the people bitching about snowflakes and cancel culture the most, completely melted over a can of beer and demanded the marketing director be fired and bud light be boycotted.

#156 11 months ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

Please try to stay on topic...please. Thanks

Sorry.

#170 11 months ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Was her name
    [quoted image]

Reminds me of an SNL sketch. The payoff is at the end. That’s pronounced “Ozwepay”.

2 weeks later
    #189 10 months ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

You know your(sic) right(period) I think I would rather live in the Middle East or maybe South America

Well that’s just because you live in Evansville, Indiana that you feel that way. There are plenty of nicer places in this country to live in than the Middle East or South America.

#207 10 months ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Dude did you think I was serious?

No. Did you think I was?

3 weeks later
    #230 9 months ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

The lady showing with the hand motions where to apply her cream - the underarm, butt crack, underboob... i want to puke everytime i see it.

The least they could do is get an actress that is a lot younger and better looking.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-tv-commercials-are-driving-you-nuts-?tu=vicjw66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.