(Topic ID: 335835)

Which T.V. commercials are driving you nuts?

By timab2000

11 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 380 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by poppapin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 5.11.40 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20240318_135140 (resized).jpg
    20240318_135133 (resized).jpg
    wp2417153.png
    415552 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 00-31-50 white lotus s02 gun - Google Search (resized).png
    images (9) (resized).jpeg
    default1-large (resized).jpeg
    default-large (resized).jpg
    THIS! (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4444[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_7667 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#124 11 months ago

You haven't really lived until you've seen this this gawd awful ad and hear the song ..... they could at least try to look like they are playing the instruments

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    5 months later
    #268 6 months ago

The Jim Beam ad where everyone at the bar is singing Sweet Caroline. If I walked into that bar and that crap was happening, I'd walk right out. Part of it is I hate that song. I also hate that Boston seems to have adopted it as their sports theme song which makes it more annoying. Let me just have some drinks, socialize, and watch some sports.... not participate in a crappy-ass sing along. Jim Beam can go f*** himself

#274 6 months ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

We all know what the superior Tennessee whiskey is, anyway.

I am not sure what you are talking about. Our bar area is what We drink.
    20231016_132119 (resized).jpg20231016_132119 (resized).jpg

#278 6 months ago

I've got another annoying ad that shows up early in the morning ..... Peloton. Why do I need someone getting overly intense and yelling at me when I'm trying to watch the morning news or Sportscenter? Why do people need yelling at them to do exercise? When I work out, I just f**king do it, no need to have someone breathing down my neck "FEEL THE BURN!!!!!!!!!!!" If I want to hear that, I'll watch some old WWF matches with Macho Man. 99% of those people will use it as a clothes drying rack after a month anyways.... so stupid. Bring back 1-877-Kars-4-Kids

Let me go run around with my dog .... "YEAH CHRIS...WORK THOSE QUADS!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!"

OK.... YES I CAN!!! YES I MUST!!! WATCH ME ARGHHHH!!!!

1 month later
    #288 4 months ago

This one is driving me nuts this Xmas season.

2 months later
    #321 70 days ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Ok, I found the ad as its own YT video. The comments section does NOT disappoint either. Take a sip of your beer every time he says "beautiful" and take a shot every time he adds salt. I forgot to add salted butter to my original added salt count, so there's a lot more salt. Salt.
    This guy is a piece of work.

That pan and lid are on sale for $174 at Amazon today LOL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-tv-commercials-are-driving-you-nuts-?tu=Max_Badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.