10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by pinwiztom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 months ago

Like many here, I need more room. It boils down to these two machines. Which to sell and why. Opinions?

#2 10 months ago

Not sure which I would sell but as a buyer, after watching your YouTube video of the Star Pool, it looks like a blast to play for a simple game. I’m guessing the Aztec in that same top notch condition would fetch a little more.

FWIW your videos are great and the one of your Flip a Card helped convince me to buy mine.

#3 10 months ago

Which do you play least? Thats the one to go...

#4 10 months ago

Both get played equally, and about the same cond...

#5 10 months ago

When I can’t decide, and have 2 on the fence, I will put both up for sale. Whatever sells first is the one to go.

#6 10 months ago

Sell the Aztec, Star Pool is a great competition game to play with friends. Aztec is just a drain monster that frustrates everyone playing.

#7 10 months ago

I have noticed that on other Aztec's except mine. Not sure why. Mine is lightning fast now with new flipper kits.

#8 10 months ago

Star Pool is the better game... But, I don't like either one well enough to own one. Honestly, you can buy either one again... both of those titles are fairly easy to track down and buy.

#9 10 months ago

Aztec would be the keeper for me.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside