(Topic ID: 254828)

Which title from the last decade went from meh to yeah!?

By Vino

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by CubeSnake
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

The few that started as a yeah for me all ended up meh.

Pinball's in a serious slump right now as far as appealing themes to me. Saved me a lot of money though not wanting to buy most of them. Or any of the rumored upcoming ones.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You have a problem with pinball themes?!
    Why have you been keeping this a secret so long?

You can't say I didn't at least give it a try. Cost me a couple grand at least in doing so.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

I think Batman 66 is the poster child for this thread. Went from DOA to pretty damn good

I didn't have that kind of patience with it. But it has been killing it on location since it left here. Killing it.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from CLEllison:

I remember a looooong time ago a few of the "cool/popular" people on RGP started ranting and raving about a game called medieval madness. The same few eventually started ranting and raving about a game called circus voltaire. Then if IIRC a game called tales of the Arabian nights. It felt like everytime they opened their mouths is caused a freaking huge feeding frenzy and the prices sky rocketed.
    It took these games from meh to (F) yeah! At least that's what it felt like for me. Opinions may vary and that's OK.

From someone that played all of these on location, MM was just another good new game.

CV and TOTAN left the impression they could do a whole hell of a lot better and make games people actually wanted to play again. As far as people reading what one person on the internet said and all the sudden wanting to pay a lot for either, I missed that little bit of comedy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-title-made-in-the-last-decade-made-you-change-your-mind-?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.