(Topic ID: 276924)

Which themes/licenses have no place in your game room?

By Vino

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

203737FD-7CCD-463D-ACCC-6A5A5D83BF6E.gif
    Raven.jpg
    Hardbody.png
    Judas-Priest-Rob-Halford-768x435 (resized).jpg
    6DCDA3A9-5D2F-4B1E-A507-749A38A7C61F.png
    20190416_203503.jpg
    20200908_212300 (resized).jpg
    992D1249-CA14-4B2D-A6BC-E4D26B0923FD (resized).jpeg
    42119 (resized).jpg
    61a6xJutgvL._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg
    91LNJcSDcCL._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg
    C9lrHGuW0AE3joN (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chisox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 3 years ago
    Quoted from indybru:

Somewhat dictated by my wife. I'm in a foul mood tonight. She put the kabash on the possibility of getting Elvira 3. Doesn't think it's suitable in house with young grandkids.
    This was added to Dracula , TWD , etc.
    However Met is fine.

I think the innuendos of Elvira 3 would go over the grandkids heads, but unfortunately not your wife or daughter(in-law). Bummer because those are all great games. I would ask about a family mode but I know there’s not one on BSD and certainly nothing on TWD could make it family friendly, and Elvira 3 has the biggest set of boobs on the backglass since the 90s.

#72 3 years ago
    Quoted from sunnRAT:

There actually is a family mode on BSD.
    I've actually come across one that had it in effect years ago when I was with a friend who was picking up another pin from a seller. I could tell it was active because the girl getting bit didnt make a sound.
    I think other things were removed. Like the face melting jackpot animation and some of the callouts. Like what's the point? Might as well sell the damn thing if he hasn't already.[quoted image]

No shit? I thought that was something that came about way later, like after FG.

#118 3 years ago
    Quoted from sunnRAT:

Maybe "worried" is the wrong word. More like concerned. People who are concerned with what others think you like or don't like. I just can't relate to that.

No doubt. Emasculating, which has been mentioned throughout this thread, is being such a pussy as to care what other people care or think about what games you have. Own the games you like and if people have a problem with it..the door’s right over there, beat it nerd.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chisox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-themes-have-no-place-in-the-game-room?tu=Chisox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.