(Topic ID: 194938)

Which tables carry over progress between games?

By volcanolotus

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by volcanolotus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

teed off (resized).jpg
SWpageslider_053017 (resized).png
image-1 (resized).jpg
000-pins1 (resized).jpg
gulf (resized).jpg

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago

Rollergames can carry over multiball locks and the Williams letter progress. Sometimes it's good to be first to play Rollergames in a competitive setting to collect what has been left... sometimes you leave too much for player two.

#52 2 years ago

Technically thats not really correct either. A machine is a device made to produce a product. Calling pins a pinball machine would be to infer that its a contraption that makes pinballs. The only thing pins create is alcoholism, marital disputes, foul language and on the rare occasion fun.

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Technically thats not really correct either. A machine is a device made to produce a product. Calling pins a pinball machine would be to infer that its a contraption that makes pinballs. The only thing pins create is alcoholism, marital disputes, foul language and on the rare occasion fun.

By that logic I own a debt machine.

#54 2 years ago

silverball mania, special force, world challenge soccer, a lot of the sys 11s.

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

By the way, it's not a "table"

Tell that to these guys. Lately I hear they resemble an Ikea table.

SWpageslider_053017 (resized).png

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Just watched avid on youtube and they're regular kick out on that vid...where's Schudel when you need him?

Right here! I think I'm going to rewire my WMS Grand Prix so you have to hit all 4 drop targets instead of 2 to advance the bonus stars for progression from 2X --> EB --> nothing (lame) --> credit

#57 2 years ago

Elton John thought he was the Bally Table King in Tommy; the Movie.

#58 2 years ago

Tee'd Off carries over both Skins and Gopher modes. But I think this was common for all the Gottlieb's of this time.

teed off (resized).jpg

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Elton John thought he was the Bally Table King in Tommy; the Movie.

Instead he was a Gottlieb table loser.

#60 2 years ago

Cyclone builds the jackpot with every game until somebody gets it.

By default, EATPM carries over ELVIRA letters between games until somebody spells it. I turn that off though.

#61 2 years ago

Williams Oh Boy ('64). The progressively lighting bumpers (pop and passsive) down the middle carry over player to player and game to game. The stepper mech doesn't even have a coil to reset it! It's a beauty when you're playing 2player, and the other guy moves the lighted one down to the 100 and then drains, leaving it for you. But it could also have been the last guy to play the machine.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Williams Oh Boy ('64).....

Good call man!

#64 2 years ago

Pinbot, Each shot up the left ramp increases the Solar Value until it is collected, and this jackpot is carried over between games.

RANSOM letters on bk2000 are carried over from game to game.

#65 2 years ago

PINBOT carries over and builds the solar value until it is collected.

#66 2 years ago

What erak said...guess i should have read all the replies before posting. Haha

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

A whole herd of '60s Bally games had light features (Hootenanny, Grand Tour, Hay-Ride, etc.) or locked balls (Star-Jet, Mad World, Capersville) which would carry from game to game.

Bus Stop as well carries to bonus over game to game.

#68 2 years ago

In Bally Bow and Arrow, the arrow bonus position does not reset between balls or games. You could have it with one spinner flip for bonus or all of them.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

I call them tables, sometimes. I don't think it's pejorative at all, nor is there "correct" terminology. Call them games, machines, tables, pins, whatever. Regional linguistic differences aren't important.

Someone told me once the "tables" thing is more international. I dunno, my wife calls them tables and I call them machines so...

#70 2 years ago

Eight Ball Deluxe, Planets and Zodiac all have a carryover feature.

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Quoted from mbaumle:
I call them tables, sometimes. I don't think it's pejorative at all, nor is there "correct" terminology. Call them games, machines, tables, pins, whatever. Regional linguistic differences aren't important.
Someone told me once the "tables" thing is more international. I dunno, my wife calls them tables and I call them machines so...

I was thinking about this more - I might have actually picked "tables" up from Pinball FX. I've just recently gotten back to being interested in pinball, so that might have had an influence.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

By the way, it's not a "table"

Someone call the executives of Pinball Arcade.
Can't sell "table packs" anymore.

#73 2 years ago

Looks like Surf 'n Safari has letters that work the same way as BK2000 and Mustang.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside