Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by whisper
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucipher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hey gang,

I am thinking in the next several months I would like to add a Stern title to my lineup for some variety. Since I only have room for 4 machines, I will probably have to let go of White Water to make room (I am sure I will hear lots of "keep White Water" replies ). This would make my other 3 machines: Twilight Zone, Scared Stiff, and The Hobbit. What Stern game do you think would compliment these games well? I've owned LOTR, Tron, Star Trek, and Family Guy in the past, so probably want something different. I was thinking maybe Spider Man, TSPP, or X-Men:LE? I'd love to add AC/DC Premium, but that is out of my price range right now.

Thoughts?

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

You have not had MET yet? Here's your list:
    1. Metallica

I know it gets a ton a love, but I kind of can't stand Metallica's music...so there's that

#25 8 years ago

Thanks for all of the input so far! I've played Metallica a bit, but maybe I will have to give it another chance and get over my dislike of their music. I've not played it enough to learn the rules...just a couple times in a bar...

#50 8 years ago

Thanks again everyone. I think after all of this discussion my top pics right now are Metallica (which wasn't really up there before), The Walking Dead, and Spider Man.

Although, now I am thinking it might be fun to have LOTR sitting next to my Hobbit (despite owning it once before). Love that game, but also love bringing new machines into my small collection.

To all those who say dump SS - I get it, it isn't a deep game, but it is one of my keepers (along with TZ). Who knows, maybe someday I will be ready to let it go, but for now it is staying (not to mention it is very nicely modded and in great condition).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucipher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-stern-machine-should-i-get?tu=brucipher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.