• Latest reply 7 years ago by Nepi23
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bulb (resized).jpg

#1 7 years ago

Which bulb does GOT LE use in its sling's spotlight? I tried to interpret the manual
and I got the impression it would be "244 Left/Right Sling 8 - CN12 1 BRN BLU 2 YEL
Playfield Flash White 8-LP-3 113-5032-00", but I did not manage to find any available
online? I am asking since my right slingshot spotlight is missing the bulb. And where
to order the said bulb?

Thanks!

#2 7 years ago

Here's a picture of the LED-bulb I am referring to.

Bulb (resized).jpgBulb (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

should be a 906 flasher BUT 5v

Thanks Chuck for catching it

http://cointaker.com/products/5v-flasher-spike-system-wedge

Make sure when ordering, that it's the 906. 906 is the "wedge" or "bayonet" style end. Meaning it can just be pushed into the socket.
The 89 flasher is the same flasher, but has the twist in end.

#4 7 years ago

Be careful. Those flashers in GOT are 5v. As far as I know those types of flashers don't exist yet at any retailer.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Be careful. Those flashers in GOT are 5v. As far as I know those types of flashers don't exist yet at any retailer.

Whhaaaaaaa...for realz? Oh cause of Spike right...hmmm.

Found/Fixed it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Whhaaaaaaa...for realz? Oh cause of Spike right...hmmm.
Found/Fixed it.

Yeah sucks. I've been wanting to put different flashers in and I can't!

#7 7 years ago

Yeah other than re-soldering the dragon kickback I haven't had much to work on with my GOT....hey maybe this is the weekend I can finally grease up that battering ram

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah other than re-soldering the dragon kickback I haven't had much to work on with my GOT....hey maybe this is the weekend I can finally grease up that battering ram

Haha. Can't believe you haven't done that yet. We picked our games up the same day. That was a year ago.

#9 7 years ago

Thank you very much for the info!

#10 7 years ago

One of mine fell out once and I found it wedged under the wall kickback assembly. What a PITA it was to get it out!

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

One of mine fell out once and I found it wedged under the wall kickback assembly. What a PITA it was to get it out!

I may have to look there once I am doing the left orbit fix

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-spotlight-bulbslings-in-got-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.