Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by goatdan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF7027 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highvoltage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from REMAXRick:

We've gone to the Ann Arbor Michigan Pinball Show (aka VFW) for the last few years. While I can't imagine a better place to play a variety of well working machines in good condition, we are looking to expand our experiences.
    Thoughts/comparisons on Texas Pinball Festival, Pinfest (Allentown), Ohio Pinball Show and Arcade Expo (Banning, CA) or others you know about would be greatly appreciated.

I went to VFW and Banning in 2017, to GSPF in 2018, and always attend NWPAS. I also look for playing first, and in that regard, nothing beats Banning overall, plus it has an impressive video game area for a diversion as well.

But I thought both VFW and Banning were lacking as far as recent releases. If you want to get hands-on time on newer pins, nothing beats NWPAS. There were nine Iron Maidens alone last year, and never had to wait more than a couple minutes to play one. Did any other show come close to that?

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

By at least three times, yes. MGC had (if my memory is correct, someone I'm sure will correct me or come in with exact numbers) 30 Iron Maidens, and a total of more than 50 new Stern games. It was incredibly impressive.

Wow, does Stern attend that one, or who's bringing those all? Is that the usual every year?

I haven't heard much about that show, just looked it up. It sounds a lot like PRGE only bigger and I really like PRGE, so I may have to check MGC out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highvoltage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-show-expo-should-we-go-to?tu=highvoltage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.