(Topic ID: 248130)

Which Shaker kit? Pinsound or Pinshakers?

By toasterman04

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3945 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4693 (resized).JPG
    da9 (resized).jpg
    something_something.jpg
    DSCN3439 (resized).JPG
    pin sound.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bripin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from websherpa:

Have my PinSound Motion Control Kit in hand

I've got one on the way for my STTNG as well! Please keep us updated as I know I'll have a bunch of questions. Thanks!

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from websherpa:

to see if there is an undocumented hook-up method for the older board

The shaker manual online says to connect to "Extension" on Pinsond V1". Do you not have that?

#53 4 years ago

I installed my Pinsound shaker last night. I didn't like the idea of mounting the control board in a cramped spot on the right side of the head so I moved the large caps up and installed the board above the 8 driver board. Easy install and a ton of fun playing with the options in configuring the shaker effects. I'd love to see a completed sound/shaker package offered for download as well. Highly recommended!

IMG_4693 (resized).JPGIMG_4693 (resized).JPG
    #56 4 years ago
    Quoted from websherpa:

STTNG fans, a new firmware for PinSound was released

Thanks for the heads-up. Check out the Easter Egg when you boot the machine. The motor itself plays the STTNG theme! Pretty cool!

I too would love to be able to trigger the shaker in sync with the music and hopefully that'll be in a future update.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bripin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-shaker-kit-pinsound-or-pinshakers?tu=bripin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.