(Topic ID: 12582)

Which rumored future Stern pin would you most likely pre-order?

By bigdaddy07

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by jimjim66
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which rumored Stern pin would you most likely pre-order?”

• Resident Evil 44 votes
      38%
    • Avengers 37 votes
      32%
    • Men in Black 10 votes
      9%
    • Muppets 26 votes
      22%

(117 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

12.png
    pinball.jpg
    pinball_clock.jpg
    mary-poppins-one.jpg
    sound.jpg
    Dead-Poets-Society-04.jpg
    There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 12 years ago

This is a play off the topic that lists the current, I thought it would be interesting to get a consensus on their future (or at least rumored to be) pin selection. I would most likely buy the Resident Evil as the other titles have little interest to me. Maybe Avengers but, I wouldn't pre-order one.

#2 12 years ago

I would love to pre-order an Avengers.

#3 12 years ago

Wouldn't order any, but would be the most tempted by the RE, although I would prefer a generic zombie theme. Although, thinking about it while typing I actually think that MIB has a good mix of humor and could make a very cool machine.

#4 12 years ago

Avengers and star trek.

#5 12 years ago

Resident Evil although it's the movies which are amazingly bad, but there's always a glimmer of hope some of the original game stuff is in there.

#6 12 years ago

I would go the RE route only because the super hero theme has been done so often in the past RE would be a nice change up for Stern I think.

#7 12 years ago

Can we start a rumor about a Big Lebowski pin?

#8 12 years ago

RE or MIB

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

Avengers and Star Trek.

Star Trek,with the new operating system and a LCD!!! I'm in!!

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

Avengers and Star Trek.

+1...........This is an easy one!

#11 12 years ago

None from the list you supplied. Nightmare Before Christmas would be awesome.

#12 12 years ago

My vote is for Resident Evil, but only because I couldn't write in Star Trek. Come on, you all know it's coming!

#13 12 years ago

I would be in for Star Trek as well. I'm just not sure if there is room in my small collection for 2 Star Trek pins.

#14 12 years ago

Depends if it is Pro, LE, LE+, Limited, Special Edition, Collector, or

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Depends if it is Pro, LE, LE+, Limited, Special Edition, Collector, or

LOL! Green, Black, Red, etc.

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from sd_tom:

Can we start a rumor about a Big Lebowski pin?

That I would preorder, the rest I might consider in the HUO secondary market.
    This pin in a bowling alley would be a must have, it would really pull the room together would it not.
    Since it will never happen the Dude has no choice but to abide.

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

Avengers and Star Trek.

+2 , man i'd love a new star trek!

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I would be in for Star Trek as well. I'm just not sure if there is room in my small collection for 2 Star Trek pins.

Star Trek pins = jello. ther's always room for more!

#19 12 years ago

Resident Evil isn't too bad. If it did happen I hope it would take after the video games as opposed to the terrible films.

#20 12 years ago

i would love a ZOMBIE themed pin like resident evil. im just not sure the zombies from the movie franchise are all that.

i'd much rather have the zombie theme of a show like WALKING DEAD. a boy can dream... right?? chris

Quoted from TheLaw:

Resident Evil although it's the movies which are amazingly bad, but there's always a glimmer of hope some of the original game stuff is in there.

#21 12 years ago

If there was a choice for: none of these, I would have picked that.
    An awesome game-changing Star Trek would be a winner.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from TheStranger:

Resident Evil isn't too bad. If it did happen I hope it would take after the video games as opposed to the terrible films.

Take it back to the original! Barry multiball!
    "It's no use, Chris can't pick locks"

Classic.

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

If there was a choice for: none of these, I would have picked that.

Gotta agree, Star Trek would be the only NIB I would consider at THIS point. That would be Stellar

#24 12 years ago
    Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I would be in for Star Trek as well. I'm just not sure if there is room in my small collection for 2 Star Trek pins. []

There is in mine! Then I would have 3 for 3 Ritchie pins,Man do I like Flow!

#25 12 years ago

+3 on Avengers and Star Trek!

#26 12 years ago

RE could offer up some great music, cheesy lines, and the video mode potential. Has to be based on the games, not the movies.

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

Pinball-is-great said:If there was a choice for: none of these, I would have picked that.

Gotta agree, Star Trek would be the only NIB I would consider at THIS point. That would be Stellar

I've seen your collection, you don't buy new Stern's

#28 12 years ago

Avengers le when can i put my deposit down

#29 12 years ago

None of the above.

#30 12 years ago

Star Trek's already been done. Muppets might be good, but would probably be a kids' pin, and I'd rather have a Dead Poets Society pin than a MIB pin.

Dead-Poets-Society-04.jpgDead-Poets-Society-04.jpg

Carpe diem Multiball.

#31 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I'd rather have a Dead Poets Society pin

#32 12 years ago

Anything that doesn't resemble a similar if not the same playfield and ruleset as IM, RS, ACDC

#33 12 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

kwiKimart said:

I'd rather have a Dead Poets Society pin

[]

Quoted from RGR:

Anything that doesn't resemble a similar if not the same playfield and ruleset as IM, RS, ACDC

I'm kidding, DPS won't happen, but I don't think a MIB pin should happen either.

#34 12 years ago
    Quoted from RGR:

Anything that doesn't resemble a similar if not the same playfield and ruleset as

Don't forget about LOTR too RGR!

#35 12 years ago

lol LOTR is easily in my Top 10 if not Top 5 pins.... Such an awesome game. Good flow, deep ruleset, great sounds, great looking machine and good toys. Ahhhh where have those days gone??? ((((

#36 12 years ago

Well,
    Like I said in an earlier thread, if they have four ramps and Borg is at the helm, sign me up for an Avengers machine.

#37 12 years ago

I'd like one of these "geniuses" over at Stern to come up with a cool original themed game again instead of every movie/band based theme over and over again. Time for someone to get creative and earn their money and ours for paying these prices for these games.

#38 12 years ago

Yeah they never will.... They aint got the balls to go with a non-licensed theme. Leave that for the future dominators JJ...

#39 12 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

I'd like one of these "geniuses" over at Stern to come up with a cool original themed game again instead of every movie/band based theme over and over again.

For what? A couple of hundred devoted fans that would nit-pick every design choice and STILL not buy it because it was made by Stern?!?
    I'd rather see cult movies get their pinball "due" instead of original themes... Oh wait, now the first statement I made applies to me... Doh!!! (Minus the Stern hate of course... )
    *sigh*
    Nobody wins!

#40 12 years ago

Theme is so critical to the success of Stern or JJP. Its got to be perfect.

Honestly I say none of these!

Muppets??? Are freakin kidding me. Kids today dont know muppets and you shouldnt either.

Avengers? Who? What is an Avenger?

MIB is so last decade. But aliens are ok.

Res Evil is going on movie #6. Milla is a good choice but wait and see. Not preorder.

Get the ACDC Premium. Its going to be ageless classic. Good for both operator and collector.

#41 12 years ago

Harry Potter could be a good one. Thoughts?

#42 12 years ago

I don't order based off theme. Will depend on who the designer is and what is being offered.

#43 12 years ago

None, Theme doesn't mean crap to me unless it also plays great.

#44 12 years ago

I'd Love to see a Adventure Bros. \ or adult swim. DC Comics, This New John Carter looks cool..

#45 12 years ago

None of the above-Bring on a Scooby Doo machine

#46 12 years ago

Well based on JJP's choice on their first pin and the lack of testosterone present, we know what their next two pins will be........I know low blow, I will surely get attacked for this one............This post was paid for by the Stern campaign.

sound.jpgsound.jpg mary-poppins-one.jpgmary-poppins-one.jpg

#47 12 years ago

out of those, I would actually have to say muppets, only because I know the wife wouldn't complain

Moving right along... dunna dun dunna dun dunna dun

Actually, as long as we're talking of muppets, why doesn't someone attempt to recreate the sesame street pinball?
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.. eleven twelve
    doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

pinball_clock.jpgpinball_clock.jpg pinball.jpgpinball.jpg 12.png12.png

#48 12 years ago

Well.........none of em. Though resident evil is at the top of that list for me, and I want to preface by saying I have bought plenty of nib, and huo sterns, currently owning 12 sterns.

But the last price hike took me out, 9 new stern purchases, one customer down.....no negativity, no bitterness, in fact i love sterns, love the nib smell I just don't see the value proposition like I used to. I will never say never, but at this point I am done.

Though boutique runs are of interest.

#49 12 years ago

Avengers. Hmmm....Avengers. Oh and Avengers. Meh on RE. MIB so/so. Muppets if done by JJP maybe no way with Stern.

Fan of Stern just think for that title to work in pin you need ALL the toys and treatments. Like losing a ball and the two old men come up and make fun of you on the LCD. Without it, meh.

Ghostbusters would also nearly be an all in proposition.

#50 12 years ago

Oh yeah - Star Trek all in on LE.

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-rumored-future-stern-pin-would-you-most-likely-pre-order?tu= and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.