• mustang Pro 9 votes
    7%
  • TWD Pro 21 votes
    17%

(125 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

numberonetranslite.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Onthefringe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I am looking to pick one up and I can't decide. I have never had this hard of a time deciding on a pin.

#12 6 years ago

I really thought Mustang would be getting more love.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

ST Pro. It gives the ST Premium a run for it's money based on gameplay. I think it is truly the best across the board game for anyone based on theme also. My wife, 9 year old son, 74 year old dad and myself all like the theme and the gameplay.
MET Pro is a good one also, but not on your list.

I don't care for Met. I am in the minority I am sure. How does ST pro hold up against IM? I see you have both in your collection.

#18 6 years ago

Thank you for the advice.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

These polls are always so stupid. Why not compare games that all have finished code? If the op is truly interested in one of these games wait until the code for all three are done then compare. I mean it took over two years for ST to get complete code, then you compare it to a game that's been out 6 months? So stupid. Drained.

From what I understand Mustang is complete and so is ST. TWD is supposed to be getting an update soon. This poll or question I am asking isn't purely based on code. A game can have complete code and still be a piece of sh*t.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Brand new account, this being your first question. I have a feeling you are an existing Pinsider like "auziepinwiz" or someone. Anyway you don't know what a game will be like until the code is complete. I'm out.

I haven't bought a NIB stern in a long time I was just looking for some feed back as I am really struggling with this one. Sorry to piss you off with my poll.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Onthefringe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside