(Topic ID: 352079)

Which playfield from BuT are you waiting for ??!!

By TomDK

4 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 89 days ago by Buthamburg
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240417_115401 (resized).jpg
    20240417_114749 (resized).jpg
    20240417_114651 (resized).jpg
    20240417_114351 (resized).jpg
    20240417_114508 (resized).jpg
    20240417_113908 (resized).jpg
    20240417_113812 (resized).jpg
    20240417_113613 (resized).jpg
    20240417_113450 (resized).jpg
    20240419_152349[1] (resized).jpg
    #1 4 months ago

I am in contact with the great team from BuT Hamburg.

So peter asked me, which playfield should be next in production line in BuT quality ?!
    Silkscreen or digital print is open to decide.
    No movie titles ....

Who ever had a playfield from Peter and his team knowas about the great quality and service.

So .. lets go, let me know your wishlist !!

#2 4 months ago

Any that Mirco has done.. so they can do them better.

#3 4 months ago

Big Bang Bar.. TomDK

#4 4 months ago

I dont know if DE TMNT counts as a movie theme, but quite a few could use one.

#5 4 months ago

Not really looking for one, but why no movie titles?

Didn't they do an outstanding job on T2?

#6 4 months ago

Stern Meteor via screen print has my vote. Tons of Meteors out there need a new playfield. The CPR one is among the hottest garbage repro out there. A rare example of the value of a game plummeting with a new playfield.

#7 4 months ago

Asked Peter before and he said he’d look into it but NGG decals would be awesome to go with the playfields.

Whirlwind, Earthshaker, Meteor, TOTAN, TOM, CV, and I can always wish for a SMB though I know that will never happen.

WW and ES plastics would also be awesome as all the reproductions including the old silkscreened sets are offset and cut incorrectly. Very apparent on the slingshots.

Quoted from o-din:

Not really looking for one, but why no movie titles?
    Didn't they do an outstanding job on T2?

Yeah, T2 was absolutely perfect, order a full set.

#8 4 months ago

Stern Meteor
    WMS Cirqus Voltaire

... My top two votes.

#10 4 months ago

still waiting for the Black Rose playfields they are working on

#11 4 months ago

#WH2O silkscreen printed.

I also agree that Meteor deserves better.

#12 4 months ago
    Quoted from DBaron:

#WH2O silkscreen printed.
    I also agree that Meteor deserves better.

If Buthamburg want to go the Meteor route I may be able to help with a playfield scan. Mine is an early "red Meteor" version, which IMO is the more attractive of the playfield variants.

#13 4 months ago
    Quoted from A_Bord:

Mine is an early "red Meteor" version, which IMO is the more attractive of the playfield variants.

Oh hell yes. Please.

#14 4 months ago

I would be interested in Meteor.

Would really love to see Supersonic reproduced.

#15 4 months ago

Meteor.... I'd buy one as I want a CPR but don't like the colors

#16 4 months ago

Hello to all.

I see that many have voted for Meteor. May I ask what the issue with CPRs Meteor is?

Regards from Hamburg
    Peter

#17 4 months ago

Phantom of the Opera

#18 4 months ago

Anything well made is a welcome addition.
    Would be great to see screened playfields regularly available no matter what the title.

#19 4 months ago
    Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all.
    I see that many have voted for Meteor. May I ask what the issue with CPRs Meteor is?
    Regards from Hamburg
    Peter

1. Wrong font used on rocket drop target scores.
    2. Missing scores on METEOR drop targets (unknwon if fixed?)
    3. The white 'stars' in the PF are over-rendered/do not match, and are completely missing in places.
    4. Art not aligned properly (see center compas rose, center post and flipper placement issues)
    5. The cutout for the "3" rocket drop targets too small.

And as previously mentioned here - it'd be fuckin' awesome if we could get one made with the red screen done properly.

#20 4 months ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

1. Wrong font used on rocket drop target scores.
    2. Missing scores on METEOR drop targets (unknwon if fixed?)
    3. The white 'stars' in the PF are over-rendered/do not match, and are completely missing in places.
    4. Art not aligned properly (see center compas rose, center post and flipper placement issues)
    5. The cutout for the "3" rocket drop targets too small.
    And as previously mentioned here - it'd be fuckin' awesome if we could get one made with the red screen done properly.

The colors aren't accurate either. The blue is really off and doesn't match the plastics at all

#21 4 months ago

RADICAL !

Let's focus on games that haven't seen any repro love.

Buth playfields are the best by the way. Such lovely quality.

#22 4 months ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

And silkscreen !!!
    All BuT playfields are good, old silkscreenprint.
    As far as I know Peter and his team are the last manufacturer not using digital print.

I am not in a need of any playfield right now. But if there is a chance to get playfields sikscreened with special colors (lightning, UV, etc) it would be the clever way to ask for this titles and see if there is a demand.

#23 4 months ago
    Quoted from splattii:

The colors aren't accurate either. The blue is really off and doesn't match the plastics at all

I admit, I didn't notice that - BUT, I haven't had my replacement out to compare against my OG one in the game recently. That's good to know.

Quoted from TomDK:

And silkscreen !!!

Yup! I wasn't taking into the manufcturing differences, just the art/CNC stuff. But yes.. having it silkscreened is fantastic.
    And on top of that, Peter's clear got Ron Kruzman's seal of approval. So unlike Mirco or CPR, no need to get it re-cleared.

#24 4 months ago

The Getaway: High Speed II

#25 4 months ago

Hello to all.
    This is the schedule we are having at the moment. Next week we will start printing Bride of Pinbot. Right after BOP we will print Getaway High Speed 2.
    Boards for F-14 Tom Cat are nearly finished milled, inserts are being glued. Alien Poker and Teminator 2 are being milled. Black Rose set up is nearly ready
    and will be started very soon.
    Regards from Hamburg
    Peter

#26 4 months ago
    Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

The Getaway: High Speed II

I believe he already has this...

Quoted from Buthamburg:

This is the schedule we are having at the moment. Next week we will start printing Bride of Pinbot. Right after BOP we will print Getaway High Speed 2.

#27 4 months ago

South Park? I know it’s a hated layout, but all of them are worked over from time on route.

#28 4 months ago

I’d love an Attack From Mars playfield! T2 and HS2: The Getaway are amazing.

#29 4 months ago

Assuming I still have my Meteor by the time it would be done, I'd be in for one.

#30 4 months ago

Gorgar!

#31 4 months ago

Transporter... Amazing artwork... No hardtop... No repros ever attempted

1 month later
    #32 89 days ago

Hello to all

Time for a small update.
    Next week we will be starting to send out the first BOP playfields.
    Busy getting them packed.

Next to be printed, printing will start on Getaway next week.

We do not want to make playfields that CPR is doing.
    Film Titles always need a second licences.

In the mean time we produce a new batch of Bumper Caps.
    03-8254 Bumper Caps and 03-9007 Bumper Caps Sun Burst.
    We have made special colours, like Fluorescent Red and Green in both versions, Sun Burst and Plain.
    We have made extra colours on the Sun Burst like Dark Blue #10
    and Green #11, Clear #13, Violet #18 and Light Blue #30
    Here are some pictures of the Bumper Caps. The Bumper Caps are packed in sets of 3 per unit in a plastic pipe bag, each Bumper Cap has its own chamber.

We have more.

20240417_114508 (resized).jpg20240417_114508 (resized).jpg20240417_114351 (resized).jpg20240417_114351 (resized).jpg20240417_113450 (resized).jpg20240417_113450 (resized).jpg20240417_113613 (resized).jpg20240417_113613 (resized).jpg20240417_113812 (resized).jpg20240417_113812 (resized).jpg20240417_113908 (resized).jpg20240417_113908 (resized).jpg20240417_115401 (resized).jpg20240417_115401 (resized).jpg20240417_114651 (resized).jpg20240417_114651 (resized).jpg20240417_114749 (resized).jpg20240417_114749 (resized).jpg20240419_152349[1] (resized).jpg20240419_152349[1] (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.