(Topic ID: 249170)

Which pins are truly better as "pros," which are musts as a LE?

By Daditude

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 199 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Sluggo39
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1067E8AF-66FB-4F06-8D6F-09E1ADA3B8F3 (resized).jpeg
    74A5B066-AA8B-4228-97FD-A803C0AAF83E (resized).jpeg
    ef4a0697-0029-4512-a2e5-2143a6a7708d_256 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider audioenslaved.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#195 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I have had an option recently at a MET pro, JP pro, and a SW pro...and I have been hesitant. I would just hate to get one and immediately regret not getting the premium.
    Anyone else have thoughts on it and/or owned both?
    Also, what about TWD pro vs. Premium?

Love my twdle and when I play the pro I feel like I’m missing the colour changing inserts, crossbow and the bicycle girl bash toy not to mention the walker bombs.

Met again I feel like the colour changing inserts and spinners add a bit but if the price is close I’d go the premium for the extra hammer and raising Cross. But pro is just as good

JP neither game really grabbed me. I know I’m in the minority but I just struggled to get into it. Although in saying that the extras on the premium Le are not whilst not totallygame changing.

Star Wars man that hyperloop is worth the price of admission!! 150%! It’s awesome when you get it cranking! And I only bought the game because it was cheap to try it then quickly grew to really enjoy it because it was brutal and then that hyperloop mmmm so sweet

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider audioenslaved.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-pins-are-truly-better-as-pros-which-are-musts-as-a-le?tu=audioenslaved and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.