(Topic ID: 249170)

Which pins are truly better as "pros," which are musts as a LE?

By Daditude

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 199 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Sluggo39
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1067E8AF-66FB-4F06-8D6F-09E1ADA3B8F3 (resized).jpeg
    74A5B066-AA8B-4228-97FD-A803C0AAF83E (resized).jpeg
    ef4a0697-0029-4512-a2e5-2143a6a7708d_256 (resized).jpg

There are 199 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 4 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I love bling and I think extra toys are dope but if a game like Met or TWD gives me 95% of the gameplay for 75% of the cost that’s the kind of math I like.
    I don’t have any cheap pins anymore but I started out buying T2 and BoP when they cost $1800 or less. Now I’m asked to pay $1800 for a moving Dino head or a hammer ball lock. (I know there’s more to it than that there’s the GI lights and spinners and so on, but the general idea is $1800 can almost buy a full other game and LE an extra $3500 I can buy something like WPT for example).

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Whatever you're happy with man. Some people actually prefer light beer too.

I like the thought if buying a cheaper game and adding 3rd party mods...it just seems that cannot be done with certain pins (e.g. the dino head in JP or the bottom PF in munsters)

Im sure whomever creates a moving dino head mod for JP would make a killing

#152 4 years ago

GB premium - The Magna slings kind of go with the ghost theme, I wouldn't want them on another game but are suited for this. SDTM can be a pain but center posts help.

AS pro - I don't see any advantage of the premium.

IMDN - I like them all!

DP - I couldn't believe a pro model had this much. 'Haven't played the premium.

Munsters - I'm mixed on this game. The upgrade is worth the cash but I'm not a fan of mini playfields.

#153 4 years ago
    Quoted from wtatumjr:

DP - I couldn't believe a pro model had this much.

What does it have that's a big deal? 2 spinners?

#154 4 years ago

The Beatles Gold is the $8K version. It's exactly the same game as the two "higher tier" versions. The playfields and gameplay are identical on all versions. Production of Gold versions totals 1615.

Paying $13K - $15K gets you platinum colored armor (as opposed to gold powdercoat), different cabinet art, a different translite, and a plaque indicating that only 250 were made. Whoopde-doo!

Paying $18K - $25K gets you diamond colored armor, different cabinet art, a glass backglass, and a plaque indicating that only 100 were made. Double whoopdee-doo!

Beatles Gold (the "pro" version) is terrific fun and the 1964 Fab Four invasion theme is exceptionally well-executed. But, the upper tier versions are essentially an attempt to replicate the "exclusivity" revenue generated by Stern's Supreme game.

#155 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

What does it have that's a big deal? 2 spinners

Not only two spinners but also three drop targets, two physical ball locks and a katana sword ramp. Oh, and lil Deadpool!

#156 4 years ago

This thread initially implies that it should be regardless of price and now people keep bringing price into the equation...

Price is no object, which is better? For me it's never Pro. Period.

#157 4 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Uh, no. Met Pro is the superior game if you value faster gameplay over features. The hammer, other than blocking the top, slows down that ball lock. The snake, closes its jaw and can slow down gameplay.

I'm a numbers guy so, I might have to times these things. On the Pro you do not have a physical lock, which unquestionably slows down the game. However the snake's mouth is always open on the Pro, which slows down gameplay at least as much as the jaw closing. It would of course depend on your total number of shots to each, but I would think any difference between the two would be a tiny-tiny fraction of your overall ball time.

#158 4 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

I'm a numbers guy so, I might have to times these things. On the Pro you do not have a physical lock, which unquestionably slows down the game. However the snake's mouth is always open on the Pro, which slows down gameplay at least as much as the jaw closing. It would of course depend on your total number of shots to each, but I would think any difference between the two would be a tiny-tiny fraction of your overall ball time.

Perhaps I should have defined better. To me, the snake shooting the ball back toward the flippers always is what makes it faster. Closing the mouth and having a shot brick off the front of its lips to me is slower, even if the little hiss before kick out is different.

And again, to each their own. I know at least two others though that have had the choice and purposely chose the Pro for the same reason.

#159 4 years ago

I prefer Premium/LE on almost all titles. I would say the exception is ACDC. When I had mine, the lower playfield was a grind and I found myself avoiding the songs that used it.
    For Metallica, the premium is a must for me. I love the hammer pounding (or at least appearing to) the ball into the physical lock coffin. It's one of my favorite features in pinball. I've never had an issue with it blocking my view (I'm 6'). In fact, I never realized that was a thing until I read about pro owners complaining about it. Having said that, I can see if you have a hangup over that feature, the pro is still a solid game.
    For IMDN, I must have the premium for the tomb ball lock and the raising ramp. Plus the raising ramp gives you CIPWM mode.
    Tron - LE of course, however, you can add the most crucial LE feature to the pro. So I'd still rather have the LE, but after adding the lighted ramps, the pro is worthy.
    TWD - Premium/LE. I enjoyed the crossbow and the well walker magnet tossing the ball around. The walker bombs clinched it though. I could have given up the raising ramp here, as it did make that shot a little clucky. So for me, the perfect TWD would be a premium without the raising ramp.

#160 4 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

Not only two spinners but also three drop targets, two physical ball locks and a katana sword ramp. Oh, and lil Deadpool!

Jeez no wonder Stern keeps stripping down games if that's what's considered "loaded"

#161 4 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Perhaps I should have defined better. To me, the snake shooting the ball back toward the flippers always is what makes it faster. Closing the mouth and having a shot brick off the front of its lips to me is slower, even if the little hiss before kick out is different.
    And again, to each their own. I know at least two others though that have had the choice and purposely chose the Pro for the same reason.

Okay, I feel like the two shots are pretty much reversed. On the Pro the ball is bouncing more off the captive ball and on the Premium the ball is bouncing more off the snake. With that said, I did replace the box with a ball in my Premium. I actually like how the captive ball reflects the ball into different directions. A square hit looses momentum and rolls back, glancing hits might deflect into the snake, sparky, or even up the left ramp. In general I'm also a sucker for toys and magnets, it's just fun to see the ball interacting in unique ways. We agree that it's totally personal preference.

#162 4 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

Okay, I feel like the two shots are pretty much reversed. On the Pro the ball is bouncing more off the captive ball and on the Premium the ball is bouncing more off the snake. With that said, I did replace the box with a ball in my Premium. I actually like how the captive ball reflects the ball into different directions. A square hit looses momentum and rolls back, glancing hits might deflect into the snake, sparky, or even up the left ramp. In general I'm also a sucker for toys and magnets, it's just fun to see the ball interacting in unique ways. We agree that it's totally personal preference.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that odd block thing on the Premium. I'm a huge fan of captive ball hits that can be ricocheted off in a particular direction on purpose.

And to be fair for my way of thinking, I tend to gravitate more to pins with more open on the playfield, which usually does tip me in favor of Pros versus Premiums.

#163 4 years ago

It seems like monsters, dead pool, and ghostbusters have the most "conflicts" between the 2 options

#164 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

It seems like monsters, dead pool, and ghostbusters have the most "conflicts" between the 2 options

DeadPool Pro is great and I didn’t think there was a huge difference myself. Then I paid more attention to the Disco Loop and flow and it’s hard to look back from the Premium.

DP Premium is just better for lighting, flow, drops, and an entire mode exclusive in Disco Loops.

I think the conflict is that DP Pro is great and sometimes that’s enough.

1 month later
    #165 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Play-wise only (i.e. no consideration of bang for your buck)?
    None for me then. I'll take a full-featured game every time.

Not xmen. I dont need nightcrawler in the way and I hate the iceman moving ramp. I even prefer the art package.
    I'm in the minority here but I prefer Metallica pro. I wish it had spinners but the rising cross and snake jaw arent that big of a deal and I dont like having that hammer (that most people love) in the way. Also, In my experience, the coffin/hammer lock is hit or miss. Pro is fast and consistent. (And again I prefer the art package)

#166 4 years ago

I missed out on a nib jjp potc le, but I was able to get a se, and I have been happy, at least the game play is the same.

I am glad AP only makes one version and makes it very well, been loving okt for a while now.

#167 4 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I missed out on a nib jjp potc le, but I was able to get a se, and I have been happy, at least the game play is the same.
    I am glad AP only makes one version and makes it very well, been loving okt for a while now.

What are the differences between the SE and the LE?

#168 4 years ago

I’m new to the Pro/LE debate.
    The only game I’ve played both versions is the new Jurassic Park.
    I hammered the pro for a month leading up to the release of the LE.
    Currently smashing the LE and must say it is a completely different game and experience for me.
    The T-rex head stalking your ball during game play,
    New Raptor pen.
    Sure you can get them on the Prem,
    But the side blades under HD no reflection glass....
    Shaker motor....
    Can’t be beat, totally different game to me.

#169 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

What are the differences between the SE and the LE?

For best info go to their website and click on the info and flyers.

Off the top of my head LE's are just a lot more fancy, with a lot more lights, and looks like pirate figures on top of the pop bumpers, and I think invis-glass.

For the 1000.00 price difference it just looked like what was added to the LE was worth the money on their website.

If you read the rating comments on pinside someone said it well, they also like me wanted a LE, ended up with a SE, and they was very happy anyway because the game play is the same.

Turns out the SE is the rarest, according to pinside only 150 made, 650 LE I think, and 250 CE.

But honestly, I wish all companies would do away with different models and only have one damn good model for sale.

#170 4 years ago

STLE, Just for the amazing extras in the lightshow is worth it. I may have to buy another as I sold mine.

X-MEN LE, How can you not like spinning disc, nightcrawlers, the unknown of the iceramp. And as a Magneto fan, that mirrored backglass is awesome.

HULK LE, Copped a lot of flack on release, one of the best art packages to go with theme. That metallic green armour is still eye candy for all that walk in my door. Again that mirrored backglass is awesome.

GAME OF THRONES LE, Always loved the upper playfield, great lightshow, a dialed in LE is a great playing game.

DEADPOOL, Artwork and mirrored backglass did it for me but this is probably one of the few games you could go pro and be happy game play wise.

THE WALKING DEAD, Premium here as the LE is just stupidly priced like TRON. I’m a fan of bicycle girl ramp but not of the crossbow as most I’ve played fault and spoil gameplay. I have disabled it and enjoyed it more, but when working correct 95% of the time I’d keep it.

#171 4 years ago

Disagree a bit on Deadpool. The pin overall is a little clunky due to the Katana shot being hard to hit. So the smooth/ complete left orbit shot you only get on the Premium and LE make those way better than the Pro.

#172 4 years ago

To me it is all about game play and how well the game flows. Most of the time for me the Pro models just play better with less stop and go. The only LE's worth it to me are: Tron LE(for being blinged out+Daft Punk MB), Ghostbusters LE(for slings and bling), Star Trek LE( the most bling of any other game), Star Wars LE (Hyperloop and bling), Rolling Stones LE (Unique ball saves and powerball), X-MEN LE ( Ice Ramp, Nightcrawlers, etc.-plus basically same price as Pro-no brainer), Avengers LE (blinged out-basically same price as Pro). Sometimes less is more.

#173 4 years ago

There should be no question that Elvira's House of Horrors premium and LE are way better than the pro model.

#174 4 years ago

I don't see how adding additional features/toys/light show/code makes a pinball machine worse. How does removing spinners from a machine make it better, how does removing magnets and toys that interact with the machine make it better? A value purchase is a different story but in terms of a pinball machine the Prem/Le is always better IMO. You can argue whats added to the machine isn't worth the money but that doesn't make the more expensive machine worse. Naturally something added to the Prem/LE that broke the machine would make it worse but I don't know if such an example exists.

#175 4 years ago
    Quoted from kermit24:

Borg is the only designer that had said he designs for the Pro first, then adds for the Premium. Ritchie and Elwin have said they design for Premium first, then take away for Pro.

Keith said specifically the opposite of that on Jurassic Park:

When I first started the project, Gary [Stern] and George [Gomez] were both like “it’s gotta have a T-rex, gotta have a T-rex…”, so I was like alright. So I designed the playfield and I was like “I’ll stick a t-rex in the upper left corner somewhere”. And then I got the layout all done and thought this thing shoots great, [but I] still need to get a T-rex in there somewhere…so I told Harrison, my engineer, “design the most expensive T-Rex you can and that way we’ve done our job and they can pull out whatever they want”.

With how glued on all the premium features felt in Maiden, I'm guessing that was a similar situation.

Most games I don't really care whether I'm playing a premium or a pro, and I very rarely feel anything a premium offers is an upgrade. The few examples where I think the pro is decidedly a better gameplay experience are

The Walking Dead - Spinners and walker bombs are cool but otherwise it ruins flow and makes it too clunky
    X-Men - Artwork alone was enough for me to spring for the pro but all the gameplay features are garbage that I would turn off
    Guardians of the Galaxy - I lol every time I think about this premium package

#176 4 years ago

I'm just glad we have a choice. I usually try to play both editions before I buy.

#177 4 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

There should be no question that Elvira's House of Horrors premium and LE are way better than the pro model.

I cant tell if your just trying to troll people or not.....

#178 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheRookie:

I don't see how adding additional features/toys/light show/code makes a pinball machine worse. How does removing spinners from a machine make it better, how does removing magnets and toys that interact with the machine make it better?

Unless it's a toy.game feature idea that just doesn't work, it's hard to disagree with. Spinners are kind of pointless now on some machines but they don't make them worse for being there.
    Things like Iceman moving ramp & MET hammer for me would me a game "worse;" Although they're probably few & far between.

Now, all the shitty add on features like powder coating ugly colors are a diff'rent conversations all together.

#179 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheRookie:

I don't see how adding additional features/toys/light show/code makes a pinball machine worse. How does removing spinners from a machine make it better, how does removing magnets and toys that interact with the machine make it better? A value purchase is a different story but in terms of a pinball machine the Prem/Le is always better IMO. You can argue whats added to the machine isn't worth the money but that doesn't make the more expensive machine worse. Naturally something added to the Prem/LE that broke the machine would make it worse but I don't know if such an example exists.

For me, it is that I really enjoy simple solid state games where it is about quick reactions and making shots or being screwed. With some premiums the toys and upper play fields just detract from that. The examples have been stated many times already, but for me the Iceman ramp on X-Men is awful and should be disabled and the night crawler props just block shots; the upper play field on GOT just slows things down and feels tacked on; I don't like mini-playfields because the physics is wrong and feels gimmicky so I prefer the Munsters pro. I haven't played the premium version of all games so I can't generalize, but those are specifics of things where I think the premiums are worse.

#180 4 years ago
    Quoted from porkcarrot:

For me, it is that I really enjoy simple solid state games where it is about quick reactions and making shots or being screwed. With some premiums the toys and upper play fields just detract from that. The examples have been stated many times already, but for me the Iceman ramp on X-Men is awful and should be disabled and the night crawler props just block shots; the upper play field on GOT just slows things down and feels tacked on; I don't like mini-playfields because the physics is wrong and feels gimmicky so I prefer the Munsters pro. I haven't played the premium version of all games so I can't generalize, but those are specifics of things where I think the premiums are worse.

I need to go play xmen again. I don't remember the ice ramp being such an issue, but you are about the 11th person that has mentioned it.

#181 4 years ago
    Quoted from tonedef131:

Keith said specifically the opposite of that on Jurassic Park:

You might be reading his quote wrong. I specifically asked him during the JP3 launch stream how he designs and he said that he always designs premium/le first and then figures out what can be removed for the pro.

#182 4 years ago
    Quoted from Budman:

Disagree a bit on Deadpool. The pin overall is a little clunky due to the Katana shot being hard to hit. So the smooth/ complete left orbit shot you only get on the Premium and LE make those way better than the Pro.

Polished ramp, slight adjustment on snikt target. Not clunky at all. Katana shot now 95%.
    I can backhand off snikt into Katana. But hey we’re all different.

#183 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I need to go play xmen again. I don't remember the ice ramp being such an issue, but you are about the 11th person that has mentioned it.

I don’t get it either. It’s the randomness of the ramp that makes it good in my opinion.

#184 4 years ago
    Quoted from jokerpoker:

I don’t get it either. It’s the randomness of the ramp that makes it good in my opinion.

I agree. Love the moving ramp...but it will completely screw you if you shoot while it's moving (or about to move). That is what so many people hate about it. The thing is...you should have a good idea as to when it's going to move, so it really shouldn't be a surprise. You just need to be disciplined enough to wait for it when you know it's going to go soon. If you just shoot it on the fly, you are taking a risk.

I also do not understand the complaints about Nightcrawler blocking shots. I mean...he only comes out a very few times per game. He counts as one Rogue shot, then disappears. He comes up for his mode...which is an awesome reward for completing enough hero modes. It starts after completing the third (and sixth) hero, so there isn't one running...so there are not needed shots being "blocked". Three shots and it's done, and the reward is a super valuable extra ball. I would way rather interact with a special mode shot that only exists for that purpose, than just hit the same ramps as the rest of the game just with a different insert lit in front of it. Other than that, they are only used in Danger Room, which I doubt anyone is seeing all that often. And again...they are used in a very cool, thematic way which is way more special than just hitting the ramp or Xavier.

BUT...these are just my opinion. Some people do not like these things, and that's totally valid. It's nice that we have choices. X-Men is a badass game either way...so it's nice that there are options to satisfy more people. I wish more people would give the game a fair chance, whatever their preferred version. Poor game got a bad rep early on, and never recovered even though it became awesome in the end.

#185 4 years ago
    Quoted from jokerpoker:

Also you can disable the Iceman ramp in the option menu if it’s such an issue you’d still get the LE features of spinning disc and Nightcrawlers.

7 months later
    #186 3 years ago

I am curious about how some of the newer games perform (via different levels). I feel that premiums are usually the sweet spot, though.

I have seen a lot of JP pros coming up lately. People are clearly dumping them for premiums.

I recently had a Star Wars pro come up. Is it worth it, or just that much better for the premium?

Metallica pro vs premium?

TWD?

#187 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I am curious about how some of the newer games perform (via different levels). I feel that premiums are usually the sweet spot, though.
    I have seen a lot of JP pros coming up lately. People are dumping them for premiums.
    I recently had a Star Wars pro come up. Is it worth it, or just that much better for the premium?
    Metallic pro vs premium?

To each their own but I'm Metaliica PRO all day. Plays faster, I hate the giant hammer on the premium and I dislike the colour changing g.i as well actually.
    Most premiums are better than pros. Just not 2k+ better imo.

#188 3 years ago
    Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

To each their own but I'm Metaliica PRO all day. Plays faster, I hate the giant hammer on the premium and I dislike the colour changing g.i as well actually.
    Most premiums are better than pros. Just not 2k+ better imo.

Good thing they started making different versions.

MET Pro left me flat, Premium was an instant must have.

Something for everyone.

#189 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Metallic pro vs premium?

I have Met pro and find that is great fun, fast game. I don't mind that it's missing the hammer lock with subway action but I could see either or both being well loved.

With SW premium 100% love the hyper loop. When you hit the hyper loop shot it's an event, it's 1 million percent why I love tricks and toys in pinball. I find the hyper loop so satisfying that I could not imagine not having that. I think SW pro would be fine but in most other ways but would desperately miss the hyper loop. I have not even destroyed the death star yet so I can't say how great that is or not. I was going to try to destroy the death star with the glass off to see how it works but I really would rather do it on my own during game play.

#190 3 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I have not even destroyed the death star yet so I can't say how great that is or not.

not

#191 3 years ago

You must not have destroyed it, then. The one time I did it, I thought it was pretty cool...maybe because I hadn't seen it before.

There hasn't been a pro I've liked better than a premium/LE. They just seem stripped down to me, like something's missing. That being said, I do have a Tron pro that's been completely blinged out to look and behave like an LE (almost). On that machine, I like it better because the standups make the ball move faster than the drops do. But that's really the only exception to the rule for me.

#192 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You must not have destroyed it, then.

The "Legg's Egg" breaking open...kind of? Yeah it's really not that exciting. The hyperloop is awesome, as a pro owner i would love it. I actually love the the old school outlane save too...but no the Death Star is not on my list. Just like how some Met prem+ features are awesome, but the hammer isn't one for me.

#193 3 years ago

I have had an option recently at a MET pro, JP pro, and a SW pro...and I have been hesitant. I would just hate to get one and immediately regret not getting the premium.

Anyone else have thoughts on it and/or owned both?

Also, what about TWD pro vs. Premium?

#194 3 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I have Met pro and find that is great fun, fast game. I don't mind that it's missing the hammer lock with subway action but I could see either or both being well loved.
    With SW premium 100% love the hyper loop. When you hit the hyper loop shot it's an event, it's 1 million percent why I love tricks and toys in pinball. I find the hyper loop so satisfying that I could not imagine not having that. I think SW pro would be fine but in most other ways but would desperately miss the hyper loop. I have not even destroyed the death star yet so I can't say how great that is or not. I was going to try to destroy the death star with the glass off to see how it works but I really would rather do it on my own during game play.

FWIW. I get a chance to play a SW LE and Pro pretty regularly and while the hyperloop shot is truly great (pinball magic)... the actual shot itself on the pro is much more reliable and predictable. The little fork ramp that pushes the ball up into the hyperloop might have needed a little more engineering work. Lots of shot rejects and if you can't take the glass off to adjust... it can be a bit frustrating.

Hyperloop multiball is pretty amazing though. I will fully concede that.

Quoted from Daditude:

The pro shoots much better overall (bicycle girl ramp is better on the pro) but the premium has walker bombs and they are a HUGE addition to the gameplay. The crossbow is a take-it-or-leave it for me and I know lots of places that just completely disable it altogether.

#195 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I have had an option recently at a MET pro, JP pro, and a SW pro...and I have been hesitant. I would just hate to get one and immediately regret not getting the premium.
    Anyone else have thoughts on it and/or owned both?

Love my twdle and when I play the pro I feel like I’m missing the colour changing inserts, crossbow and the bicycle girl bash toy not to mention the walker bombs.

Met again I feel like the colour changing inserts and spinners add a bit but if the price is close I’d go the premium for the extra hammer and raising Cross. But pro is just as good

JP neither game really grabbed me. I know I’m in the minority but I just struggled to get into it. Although in saying that the extras on the premium Le are not whilst not totallygame changing.

Star Wars man that hyperloop is worth the price of admission!! 150%! It’s awesome when you get it cranking! And I only bought the game because it was cheap to try it then quickly grew to really enjoy it because it was brutal and then that hyperloop mmmm so sweet

2 weeks later
    #196 3 years ago

SW premium on location I’ve had the hyper loop not work and then I’d way rather have a pro than a premium that only works part of the time.

In a home environment the SW pro if you make the HL hurry up it would seem anticlimactic just a basic loop shot so I’d just miss the fanfare of the premium. I’d still love SW pro just mostly miss the HL shot.

I think with TWD pro I’ve never owned the premium or experienced the Walker bombs so I’m not missing that feature. But if I had owned the premium it’d be hard for me to go down a level to the pro.

Also I’ve played premium TWD and actively disliked the moving ramp think the ramp on TWD pro is super smooth.

#197 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Had both versions of Met and SW. Have a JP premium now. Star Wars pro was the most fun for me, even over JP. Considering selling it or trading to pick up another SW pro.

Hyper loop is very satisfying, but the horseshoe loop gets clunky on the premium when the fork goes up... the plastic ramps on pro feel smoother, and I didn’t care for the hyper loop ramp blocking the PF near the flippers.

#198 3 years ago

I like the GOT Pro better and I like the Jurassic Park Premium better.

2 months later
    #199 3 years ago

The only difference between pro and Prem on Munsters is the lower playfield, I don’t feel like that’s a big deal.

There are 199 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-pins-are-truly-better-as-pros-which-are-musts-as-a-le/page/4?hl=captain-flint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.