(Topic ID: 270476)

Which pinball shows are still on for this year?

By Classics_Master

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by SonicZone
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

With both Replay FX and southern fried in Atlanta cancelled, which shows are still on? Hopefully Cle-Pin and Free Play Florida are still happening, anyone have a list of shows still scheduled for 2020?

#2 4 years ago

I would watch the respective states plans ( phases) to open for large crowds.

#3 4 years ago

As of typing this expo is still on, hoping it stays that way

#4 4 years ago

We here in NorCal,are looking at PAGG in Dixon! CAX I understand is still in the air,if anybody has any update on CAX please share,Thanks!

#5 4 years ago

The Houston show is still on for November as of now. I’ve already booked my room, hopefully it doesn’t get canceled.

#6 4 years ago

2020 Pinball at the Zoo show. The new dates are October 1-3.

#7 4 years ago

White Rose (York PA) Show is scheduled for October 9-10.

#8 4 years ago

The Nashville show that’s in November is still on as of now.

Pincinnati is still scheduled for December for now.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

We here in NorCal,are looking at PAGG in Dixon! CAX I understand is still in the air,if anybody has any update on CAX please share,Thanks!

California Extreme has been canceled. They are organizing a virtual event to watch from home.

#10 4 years ago

just got a e-mail from Terry at pinball life........party is cancelled for this year.........BIG BUMMER

#11 4 years ago

Glad to hear Pinball at the Zoo is re-scheduled!

#12 4 years ago

AFAIK, Arcade Expo is still in a "postponed/TBA" state from its original March dates.

Also, no word as to whether Pinball Madness (October, same site as AE) will even happen this year.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.