(Topic ID: 242317)

Which Pin Left a Perfect First Impression?

By PinDoctor82

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mcuzz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3251A2F4-9519-4D97-A170-B6DC956A0A6A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

I don't know if it's perfect (ha) but I had a similar experience with No Fear of all games. Walked up to one cold at the Ohio show two years ago and really had never heard anything positive about the game. It was some of the most pure "fun" I had playing pinball in a long time and kept coming back to it and decided I needed one. Had a similar experience at the Ohio show this year too actually with Batman Forever. I had never seen one in the wild before but I had a blast playing it and went back to it the most of any other game there. Over the last few years my idea of "grail" games has moved from games like TAF (which I can basically play at any respectable location now anyway) to games that are just pure fun to shoot over the "classics". Easier on the wallet too!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-pin-left-a-perfect-first-impression?tu=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.