(Topic ID: 120565)

Which pin is most likely to get built first (full run)? MG or Predator?

By rai

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by rai
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which full run will be completed and shipped first?”

• Predator 1 vote
    5%
  • Magic Girl 8 votes
    42%
  • Neither 10 votes
    53%

(19 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 9 years ago

If you were a betting man, which full run would you bet on being completed first? I am talking 250 Predator pins or 25 MG pins.

#2 9 years ago

I can't decide. MG seems to be a LOONG way from done, but John has more muscle and cash on his side, and has fewer pins to build.

On the other hand, Kevin has (supposedly) had a complete pin for over a year all he needs to do is get out his screw driver and start building.

I just voted for Predator because that seems to be close to the building stage. Was supposed to have been shipping in October IIRC.

#3 9 years ago

No skin in either game but my bet is they both declare bankruptcy and neither gets built.

#4 9 years ago

still early but as many people think neither will be completed as think one or the other will get built.

I can't believe Predator has just one vote so far.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I can't believe Predator has just one vote so far.

its only been two hours...

and its your vote!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from stainedundies:

its only been two hours...
and its your vote!

yes and it was a pity vote (just to get the ball rolling), I don't have a lot of confidence in either.

My gut says neither, but I want to believe when someone starts collecting $750K and says the production will begin in a few short months (Kevin), than I would assume the production is close. While MG seems to not even have a prototype pin built yet. Cabinet, yes, pinball machine, no.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-pin-is-most-likely-to-get-built-full-run-mg-or-predator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.