View topic image gallery

fullmach23.jpg
onthewall.jpg
Monster_Bash.,.jpg
JackBot-4.jpg
Pinbot-Over-board.jpg
DownloadedFile.jpeg
image-4.jpg

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

of all the pins that you have sold/traded which one do you miss the most? for me its lw3. some day i will get another one.

#2 12 years ago

I've only ever sold one pin, my Swords of Fury. I do miss it.

#3 12 years ago

Sold two TAFs, SS, WH20 and CFTBL. Miss WH20 sometimes. SS would be welcomed back down the line, too.

#4 12 years ago

Fish Tales, JP, TFTC.........ok, all of them!!

#7 12 years ago

All of them except for Swords of Fury and Revenge from Mars. Swords got to easy...RFM just never did it for me...My buddy still has my Swords though, so I do get to jam on it once in awhile still...the music is killer..

#8 12 years ago

Believe it or not, DE SW. Not the best rules, and the center ramp is an easy shot. But it is a great theme, great implementation of it, it looks fantastic, and it is popular with guests. If I get a chance to pick up another, I probably will.

#9 12 years ago

I really miss my A13, especially seeing how great pinsider lonnkor has made it. I DO NOT miss my Tee'd Off at all though.

#10 12 years ago

Interesting enough, bone busters

#11 12 years ago

Haven't sold one yet, not sure if I could... is that bad?

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Interesting enough, Bone Busters

I actually enjoy a few gottlieb's from that era. Big House, Lights...Camera...Action!, and Excalibur. I've always wanted to try a Bone Busters. The theme looks like a rip off of Ghostbusters. image-4.jpgimage-4.jpg DownloadedFile.jpegDownloadedFile.jpeg

#13 12 years ago

Funhouse, twice. Both were beauts. Real love hate relationship with the game. Getting the itch again.

#14 12 years ago

Haven't sold one yet.

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from PaulyB18:

NO, it is good.

I now have my wife convinced that we should not sell any pins we add to the collection and then someday in our semi-retirement we can open a small pinball/brewpub/ GF bakery (she has celiac's).

#17 12 years ago

The one I don't have.

#18 12 years ago

The only one I've sold...JP. But I do really miss it. The more I play the more, I'm like "wow, that was a really good game". I just assumed the games rated above it would be better, but I'm pretty sure I'd rather have JP then at least 15 games rated higher.

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Interesting enough, Bone Busters

Hey Fireman,
Did you get that BB from me?Rick in Newburgh In. Just curious.

#20 12 years ago

Radical, BSD and DH.

I had a super super nice DP Radical that I actually imported from Germany. On a skid, not in a container. Traded it for a Junkyard, thinking that was an 'upgrade'. JY lasted awhile, but it was no Radical.

BSD, I had a very nice game that I'd done a high end restoration on. PFR CC playfield, NOS ramps and plastics, everything scrubbed etc. Had to sell it during a period of unemployment.

Dirty Harry. Great game. The one I had was decent, but not nice enough for a keeper game for me. I like DH a lot, and will own a very nice one at some point.

I sold the BSD to 'save' my MM. A couple years later, I let AFM, MM and SC go - just wasn't enjoying them sufficient for what I could get for them. I imagine if I'd wised up and just sold the MM, I could've kept BSD and DH

#21 12 years ago
Quoted from PaulyB18:

Not at all. They're like part of the family

#22 12 years ago

Really miss my Starship Troopers...

#23 12 years ago

Only one I've parted with was IJ(W) and I don't really miss it.

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from Snurdley:

ovfdfireman said:Interesting enough, Bone Busters

I actually enjoy a few gottlieb's from that era. Big House, Lights...Camera...Action!, and Excalibur. I've always wanted to try a Bone Busters. The theme looks like a rip off of Ghostbusters.

Attachments DownloadedFile.jpeg (6.4 KB, 0 downloads) 27 minutes old image-4.jpg (207.4 KB, 0 downloads) 30 minutes old

It was originally supposed to be a Ghostbusters pin, but when they couldn't get the rights they had to improvise. Ghosts became Bones for better or worse.

#25 12 years ago

I'll Have to say my 1st Pinbot , i never Got to Pay it , Whoa , I Played 1-game at the seller's house. But for Real , I Miss.... You Know I Really don't know.. I get Repeat Pin's in Alot.. I Do Miss Jackbot .
And MB a Little. It was Cool also.. Honch , can I have it back ? But , I've Kept my Fav- 2 ..

Pinbot-Over-board.jpgPinbot-Over-board.jpg JackBot-4.jpgJackBot-4.jpg Monster_Bash.,.jpgMonster_Bash.,.jpg

#26 12 years ago

I miss a lot of my pins. Tron LE, AFM, and LOTR LE the most.

#27 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'll Have to say my 1st Pinbot ,

OMG BR, what the hell happened? If you don't mind me asking.

#28 12 years ago

White Water or Shadow...I had really nice examples of both and sold to fund a Spiderman, which I totally regretted getting. I just never liked spiderman as much as the hype that people give it.

#30 12 years ago
Quoted from Snurdley:

OMG BR, what the hell happened? If you don't mind me asking.

I was Pull-n a Trailer and Pinbot was Secured ( i thought ) Until i got Lost and came up on a 30 mph Curve going 55 to 60 .. Pinbot slid out and took a back-ward's barrel roll in the Ditch and Exploded..
The 3'' wide ratchet strap came Loose some how.
Made me Sick.. I found everything except for the ball's.. I Drove to Richmond ,Va 2 week's later and bought another.. It survived.. I can haul 2 Pin's in my Expedition , If More than 2 , I Still Use the trailer..

#31 12 years ago

BLACK_ROSE

You are qualified to work for NAVL

#32 12 years ago

Holy crap!!! I bet it took a big suitcase full of Coors to make that one feel better!

#33 12 years ago

You know, out of all pins you bought and sold. I was really surprised how fast you sold LOTR and SM.

#34 12 years ago

FT

I knew it was addictive, hard and fun and now I sold it, I realize that times two!

#36 12 years ago
Quoted from Snurdley:

You know, out of all pins you bought and sold. I was really surprised how fast you sold LOTR and SM.

Me, too. I was chasing the "dream" AFM. When I got one (AFM), I couldn't see that it was worth the money. I want one back again though. No rush....just some day.

#37 12 years ago

I've sold SJ, SWT and TOM over the last year and, of the three, I really miss Space Jam. it was a fun game and my kids just loved it. It was also my first game and they do say you never forget your first...

#38 12 years ago

I have bought and sold quite a few games over the years. I desperately missed BOP and Wh20 after I sold them both, they were games that I just fell in love with but sold them due to circumstances at the time. Fortunately I have manages to acquire them both again after about a year or so of hunting, they wont be going anywhere (in fact I now have 3 BOP's! I seriously think I am addicted to her).

There are a number of games I certainly wouldn't mind having again, but I think the one's that I do miss the most would be LAH and F14 Tomcat, not CV, IJ, TZ or TAF

#39 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I was Pull-n a Trailer and Pinbot was Secured ( i thought ) Until i got Lost and came up on a 30 mph Curve going 55 to 60 .. Pinbot slid out and took a back-ward's barrel roll in the Ditch and Exploded..
The 3'' wide ratchet strap came Loose some how.
Made me Sick.. I found everything except for the ball's..

Classic story B_R, you've gone up in my estimation Worst I did on that line was forget to secure a ToTAN in the van... on the first left bend I heard a big crash in the back (the sound had to travel through the van wall and through the cab wall)... Amazingly the ToTAN didn't have a mark on it... the van got a bit damaged though as the plunger smashed through one of the wooden anchor beams on the opposite wall...

I miss my CC most I think... and as usual I sold if for way less than what I'd have to pay to get another

#40 12 years ago

Worst thing I ever did was sell my huanted house Seemed like a lot of work when I had it but I really missed it after only two weeks after it's sale. I will have another and another black hole someday which would be a record for me as I've never owned more than 2 pins at any given time. Had three in the house before but one was always sold and waiting for pickup or didn't belong to me.

#41 12 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Worst thing I ever did was sell my huanted house [] Seemed like a lot of work when I had it but I really missed it after only two weeks after it's sale. I will have another and another black hole someday

I feel for you man... I'd also miss my HH and BH, which is why I'd never sell 'em... good luck in finding replacements!

#42 12 years ago

Whodunnit

#43 12 years ago

I miss Taxi the most, must have for a collection IMO.

#46 12 years ago

White Water! Although LOTR is helping me get over it.

#47 12 years ago

TZ, Indy, T2, Cyclone, Comet ... Don't miss Flash Gordon (liked) but don't miss WCS and FT

#48 12 years ago

I miss WH2O and MM. I would like another WH2O someday............at double the cost.

#49 12 years ago

Bally Freedom

#50 12 years ago

Space shuttle

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-pin-do-you-miss-the-most/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.