Which pin are you grateful you didn't sell?

Started 2 years ago by GoneFishinLvMsg in forum All Pinball > All Pinball.

Forum » All Pinball » Topic

Which pin are you grateful you didn't sell?

Nobody calls this topic a favorite. Click the star to add it to your favorites.

By GoneFishinLvMsg

2 years ago

Stats

• Started 2 years ago
  • 18 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Av8

Posting activity (per hour)

16:00
Mar 10th
1 post
17:00
Mar 10th
5 posts
18:00
Mar 10th
No posts
19:00
Mar 10th
1 post
20:00
Mar 10th
No posts
21:00
Mar 10th
1 post
22:00
Mar 10th
2 posts
23:00
Mar 10th
No posts
00:00
Mar 11th
No posts
01:00
Mar 11th
No posts
02:00
Mar 11th
3 posts
03:00
Mar 11th
3 posts
04:00
Mar 11th
1 post
05:00
Mar 11th
1 post

2 years, 11 months ago

For me it's FT. I got tired of it for a while and put up several "for sale" ads. It gathered a lot of interest and I got a few offers, including one I would have taken had he come up another 50 bucks. Well, now I've fallen in love with the machine again and wouldn't consider selling it anymore. Actually, I'm now looking for a nicer one with no fade and a perfect playfield and the only way I'd sell mine is if I found it.

2 years, 11 months ago

Guess it would be TOTAN and WH2O, would hate to see them leave. Would love to have FT back. Really miss that machine.

2 years, 11 months ago

Somebody asked me if my TSPP was for sale a week after I got it. Wasn't going to happen.

Honch

Pinball guru
3y
2 years, 11 months ago

Definitely my TAF. I was going to sell it to get money towards a MM last year. Decided just to buy the MM without selling my TAF and I'm glad I did. The TAF is still here and MM is long gone.

2 years, 11 months ago

How much do want for that Fish Tales Gonefishin

2 years, 11 months ago

Right now I'm in agreement with the OP. I was really close to selling Fish Tales and I still haven't ruled it out--you know who you are! Anyway, a turning point came after playing it with some friends. Seeing how much they enjoyed it really helped me to see what I have.

2 years, 11 months ago

I'll give you $500 if you have a perfect one you'd like to trade for it!

2 years, 11 months ago

Was MonsterBash for me...
We were buying a house a couple years ago and I put it up for a cash grab...received an offer for my asking price...got cold feet and backed out.

Not only do I really enjoy playing it...the value as really gone up on it since then

StevenP

Pinball guru
4y
2 years, 11 months ago

CV for me. I occasionally think about it because I could get 2-3 pins that I really want for this, but then I play it (alone or with friends) and realize it's a keeper. Plus I could never replace the 1-owner status if I ever bought another.

2 years, 11 months ago

I toyed with the idea of selling my TZ for a while, especially after having a long period of poor games on it. The magic of TZ has now returned, so I'm certainly glad I didn't succumb to moving it on.

2 years, 11 months ago

Indiana Jones and Whirlwind.

Great games we almost sold/traded before all the 'issues' were fixed... now I can't imagine not having them in the house.

2 years, 11 months ago

TRON:LE...
A co-worker wanted to buy it off me in November but I declined, because I wanted to see the finished code first before I sold it. I never imagined this crazy price hike/demand would happen so soon.
Then again SM (NIB) was less than $4K around this time last year...

2 years, 11 months ago

Whirlwind and Tales from the Crypt.

Both great games

Sad to let them go but had to for funds to pickup my MM.

I will most likely own them both again someday.

2 years, 11 months ago

I sorta got down on my MM a few months back and started considering a sale or trade for several other titles I want. But, I decided a pin like this merited a second chance and so I started playing it more... a lot more! I think I've now bonded with my MM again and now I can't imagine what I was thinking.

2 years, 11 months ago

STTNG. I was never a fan of any iteration of the show and I bought it as a package deal with TZ. It had proven itself to be a keeper.

2 years, 11 months ago

CC and STTNG. The more I play them, the more I appreciate them.

2 years, 11 months ago

We had Road Show for a couple of months and was thinking of selling, then my young boys really got into it and now it is their favorite pin. I appreciate the depth as well, nice compliment to the TZ next to it with a less serious theme

2 years, 11 months ago

Lethal Weapon 3. Its my beater pin and it just works all the time. Love shoutouts and slapping the flippers during fight mode. I listed it 3 different times for 900.00. Got full price offers and turned them away. I would rather have the pin then the money.

Also ACDC Pro. Love this thing. Fast and loud as hell.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.