Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which Pro model would you prefer?”

• Ghostbusters 40 votes
    62%
  • Game of Thrones 25 votes
    38%

(65 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

Very tough decision. If there is anyway you can wait and save a little more money and get the GB Premium I would 100% do that. If it has to be pro vs pro, thats a tough choice and I would play them both considerably and decide then. I own a GOT Pro and its great, but I also love GB. A Walking Dead Pro beats both of those Pros in my opinion, have you considered that?

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from sadler28:

From the time I've had on both, I'd go Ghostbusters if only choice is Pro model. I couldn't get into GOT Pro. Felt monotonous and slightly boring. Ghostbusters Pro has way more going on IMO.
However, if comparing Premium models, both GOT and Ghostbusters were great. That would be a much more difficult choice for me, but would probably lean GOT because it is fast as hell.

Hmm.....your post kinda doesn't make much sense, since the general consensus is that GOT Pro is far better that the GOT Premium/LE model. Everyone except you says the GOT Premium/LE upper playfield kills the flow of the game and that the Pro model is a much faster game.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Because that HIS opinion. I feel GOT pro feels repetitive also. As for GOT Prem never played one.

I wasn't disputing the fact that it feels boring or repetitive to him, that is a matter of opinion that will vary from person to person. What I was disputing was he told the OP that the GOT Premium is a much better game and faster than the Pro model, and I simply stated that's kind of odd because the general consensus is that the Pro model is the better and faster game and it has more flow. Now, I realize that can vary from person to person also, but he's definitely in the minority if he thinks the GOT Premium is a faster and better game than the Pro is.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Didn't see anything in his quote where he said the Prem was faster either. Just pointing out thats what here likes nothing more.

He said the Pro was "monotonous and boring" and that he would lean toward the Premium over the Pro because "it's fast as hell". I don't know about you but reading between the lines, that kind of tells me that he thinks the Premium is faster than the Pro model. I'm not trying to discredit the guys post, I just don't want the OP to get the wrong impression of these games and I'm trying to help him make an informed decision. I'm also not trying to pump up GOT because I own one, and for the record I voted for the GB Pro over GOT Pro, but it was a tough choice for me also.

GOT proprobaly has the better code and rule set right now, but GB is just fun as hell to me for some reason.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

Perfect reactions, thanks everyone, with the line up I currently have I went ahead and ordered a GOT, already on its way here
I want a game that is fast, alot of my games are not like that

Good choice!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-one-to-buy?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.