(Topic ID: 273188)

Which one of you nice people told me I could get shingles again?

By zr11990

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

368822F7-A703-451C-A0D5-D5D98DEEEBBD (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

My shoulders started getting little bumps on them and they hurt. I thought it was just from being sunburned. This morning I woke up with shingles all over my shoulders and it hurts like hell. Thanks man.

#4 3 years ago

Of course

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Its both shoulders?

Mostly on one but some around my neck and right shoulder. I thought it was just blisters from being sunburnt. I took a nap at the beach and didnt refresh the sunscreen

#7 3 years ago

Doc said it was shingles on the left shoulder. The other side is blistering from being sunburned.

#10 3 years ago

The last time I had it it was close to 20 years ago and it was a spot the size of a baseball. This is about the same size and in the same place. It hurts but doesn't seem to hurt as bad. EEE I don't remember making the bet but I was going to donate to Pinside anyway so Ill do it. I need to pay my CC bill however. I made a huge purchase and it is full up. I have one card and I keep a low maximum to keep myself out of trouble.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from iloveplywood:

Ouch. That stinks.
    i had shingles two days after I turned 40. It was misdiagnosed as a non-symptomatic ear infection the first time I went to the doctors and by the time it was clear they were wrong I was told it was too to take the anti-virals. It was on my bloody scalp and face. I looked like a klingon on half of my face. I really wish I would have taken pictures.

It must have really hurt if it was on your face and head.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Currently getting over shingles. Mostly on right side, spot on my back. Couldn’t sleep for 4 nights. Not a good thing. Important to get to the doctor within 72 hours.
    Good luck

My boxer stepped on my shoulder last night, it hurt a little bit.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

You’re going to need euthanasia.

For me or the dog. I couldn’t hurt BoBo. He was s way to cute.

368822F7-A703-451C-A0D5-D5D98DEEEBBD (resized).jpeg368822F7-A703-451C-A0D5-D5D98DEEEBBD (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-one-of-you-nice-people-told-me-i-could-get-shingles-again?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.