“Which pin would you add...”

• Creature From the Black Lagoon 11 votes
    20%
  • The Shadow 19 votes
    34%
  • Ghostbusters pro 26 votes
    46%

(56 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tiltmonster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Here I go again with another question because I'm looking to add a pin to my collection. I have an EATPM and The Getaway HS2, both of which I plan on keeping, my space and funds are limited and 3 pins is my max. I had the opportunity to trade for or buy a Shadow in players condition, a CFTBL in need of work but still is in pretty good shape but I now have my eye on the new Ghostbuster, probably a pro due to price (I feel the GB premium would be a great choice too but that price point is making it difficult for me to afford). So, what one do you think would be the best option with my current line up?

Thanks!

#15 7 years ago

All great advise, thank you all. I'm in a holding pattern until Pinfest, I'll have some cash burning a hole in my pocket so hopefully it be a little more clear after the show. Having said that, GB is the only Pin of the 3 I haven't played but it is a work of art and the hype train is running wild atm. Sure a few of the reviews gives me some pause; however, there is only one way to find out for sure and that's to play the game. If GB isn't what I had hoped for I think the Shadow is the way I would go, Creature for the Theme but the Shadow for the play... I see why some of you have so many pins in your collections.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tiltmonster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-one-of-these-3-pins-for-a-small-collection?tu=tiltmonster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.