(Topic ID: 197268)

Which one goes...???!!!

By Breaking_Dad

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Ok...now that it's been a few years...I'm no longer on CL all day everyday...I realize I don't need them in the kitchen and in the kids room...(you would think they would WANT one there )...I'm content with my dinning room 3pins one mame arcade...BUT...after going to see G-n-R and starting to roll thru my 40's...I want a G-n-R...so how do I let one go...???...RK was my 1st...T2 is Grail...and I just got SFII...how do you decide which one goes when your full...???...Thank you.............Joey

#2 6 years ago

Pinball machines are like ellipses..... you can never have too many.....

#3 6 years ago

Well of those 3 SF2 is the easy loser. Lots of T2s out there too. Never get rid of your first.

GNR is an awesome game, wish I still had mine.

#4 6 years ago

I'd give Street Fighter the old E. Honda 100-hand-slap.

#5 6 years ago

Can't let one go....as luck would have it...my oldest son just got his own place... ................Joey

#6 6 years ago

Street Fighter II is the dud. Easily.

The ideal pinball collection will always be your current collection plus one. Once you accept that, you can begin to manage your addiction recovery.

#7 6 years ago

The MAME?

#8 6 years ago

Man. Met a few great Buffalo folks at CLEPIN. Lil pissed you weren't one of em....
    Met yer boy with 2 player Off Road...damn... never seen one of those. He's a cool dude.
    CANNIBAL CORPSE FOREVER.

#9 6 years ago

SFII would be gone fast. That one shouldn't have been picked up in the first place. What a pile of shit that game is. I wouldn't take one for free.......End rant/

#10 6 years ago

Can you sir please tell me how you really feel... ..........Joey

#11 6 years ago

I don't get all the SFII hate. It's a fun machine. To each their own, but WHATTHEFUCKEVER.

#12 6 years ago

Dude I met at ClePin said you were good peoples Joey. I agreed.

#13 6 years ago

What else you gots to move out of the way? China cabinet? Dining room table? Desk? Make the wife park her car in the driveway? Double up two kids in one room with bunk beds?

....you aren't thinking outside of the box far enough...

#14 6 years ago

Sorry. I have a special kind of hatred for that 'game'.

#15 6 years ago

No apology necessary. We like what we like. I can't stand Demo Man, and I don't know why.

#16 6 years ago

THE TRANSLITE.
    Figured it out.

#17 6 years ago

Sell me your SF2 lcd bar-top mod

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Sell me your SF2 lcd bar-top mod

Dude that thing is so cool......I love that you can have that on while the pin(S) are off............Joey

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Dude I met at ClePin said you were good peoples Joey. I agreed.

Thank you for the kind words... ...yaa the Buffalo and upstate crew are a bunch of top notch gentlemen...they have really grown Buffalo pinball A LOT in the last 5 years...with no signs of it slowing down I'm happy to be a part of it...wish I could be more involved (streaming,shows) but works a mutherfucker...!!!..........Joey

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

CANNIBAL CORPSE FOREVER.

THIS ALL DAY LONG...!!!............Joey

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

What else you gots to move out of the way? China cabinet? Dining room table? Desk? Make the wife park her car in the driveway? Double up two kids in one room with bunk beds?
    ....you aren't thinking outside of the box far enough...

Actually...china cab and dining room table been gone...dining room is full...don't know if I can be without the mame as I need my MKII fix every now and again.. ...............Joey

#22 6 years ago

Since you asked... if you have SF2 in the collection then the first thing you sell when you need space is SF2. This rule should always be followed.

Seriously love the arcade game but hated the pin. Played it at a show and died inside when I saw what happened to such a great theme.

#23 6 years ago

I like SF2 in kind of a "so bad its good" sort of way.

I think there is fun to be had in even the cheesiest, most terrible looking game, as long as it flips and keeps score.

Plus there is always a need for cheap beginner pins.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-one-goes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.