Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20200114_191442 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200106_202042 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinmeister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 4 years ago

The fact is that if you consider the game a permanent fixture in you home, and you can afford it, it is not difficult to justify a HEP restore. On the average, restoration costs about as much as a NIB machine, and when it is completed, you essentially have a better than NIB machine. The difference pretty much being what you had originally invested in the game prior to restoration. So it should not be considered a financial investment but rather an investment in years of enjoyment playing a favorite machine in the best possible condition.

I have a number of HEP machines. But my favorite HEP machine is my CFTBL plated in black nickel. Unfortunately the gallery photos of the restored machines are no longer publicly available on the HEP site.

Whatever game you choose, you will not be disappointed in the final product.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Nice collection! Do you have your Addams Gold restored by HEP? Would love to see one of those done. That's a title that I feel like would justify the cost as well since it's already desirable.

Hep Games:
CC (early restore)
SS
MM
AFG
CFTBL
FH
SC
ES (awaiting restore)

I'm sure the if you contacted Chris at HEP he would give you temporary access to the gallery. He has done several AFGs and you could view my CFTBL in black nickel (including wire forms).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinmeister.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-of-your-games-would-you-hep?tu=Pinmeister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.