(Topic ID: 82884)

Which of these Stern S.A.M. titles is the best (code & fun)?

By tbanthony

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PEN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blitz7734.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 10 years ago

I have an ACDC Premium and an XMen LE love them both! With the prices I have seen recently I would not buy either NIB again, but I would certainly buy both again in a heartbeat!
ACDC probably gets more play in my collection than any of the others. XMen a close second. For what its worth I have to work to get great scores on either of them, however, for those comparing this to that and that to this.... I have played Stern ST maybe 5 times. On the fifth time I made it to Kobayashi Maru. Not saying I could do it every time but just saying there is something that makes it markedly different than ACDC, so don't worry about the comparisons. Spiderman kicks my butt too, I can see the comparison to ST visually, but for some reason Spiderman is harder for me to succeed at... play it... if it still feels too similar.. then move on. I have heard Tron and XMen are mirror images, both Borg, but they don't play like they are mirror images.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blitz7734.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-of-these-stern-sam-titles-is-the-best-code-fun?tu=Blitz7734 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.