Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 126 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by beadwindow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0505.jpg
    IMAG0504.jpg
    th-1-525.jpeg
    2001.jpeg
    2014May18 019.JPG
    DSCN0388.JPG
    20150127_142042.jpg
    atlantis 001.JPG
    2772f1.jpg
    turkey_vulture_1.jpg
    image-277.jpg
    _jeffinaction.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dono.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 9 years ago

Here in DC/MD/VA, seems like all I see for the most part are 70s Williams games... one of the biggest distributors of pins in our area, was extremely frugal, so my theory is that he wasn't going to pop on any old Gottlieb, although I do remember seeing more and more of them in the mid 70s.

The Gottliebs that he routed seemed to be out on location forever.... I remember seeing a Royal Guard and a Sing Along at a department store that he serviced all the way up to the late 70s. 10+ years in the field back then was pretty rare, at least in our neck of the woods. Bally 60s games - very rarely see them either... I'd love to see some stats on the distribution of Bally EMs from the 60s... I don't remember seeing any Bally EMs from that time period... weird.

Interesting that Snow Queen/Snow Derby was discussed; I've only seen 1 for sale here since I've been in the hobby, starting way back in 1988. And woodrails - most of my leads for those come out of Western Maryland/West VA areas.

#99 9 years ago
    Quoted from hoov:

Have you ever seen a Bristol Hills which was the aab/novelty version of Snow Queen/Snow Derby? A run of 110 were made special for a friend of David Gottlieb that owned a resort in New York. I know where there's one a few hours from me.

I vaguely remember a Bristol Hills at one of the shows on the East Coast years ago... pretty sure it was Allentown.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dono.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-of-the-better-em-titles-are-hard-to-find-for-youand-easy?tu=dono and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.