1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jawjaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Scribbles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Im considering buying my first NIB pinball machine ever! I'm considering 1 of 3 PRO model sterns. My question is this. If you had 6k and had to spend it on Deadpool, Guardians, of Munster Pro, which one would you pick and why? Personally I love the Guardians and munster theme, but Deadpool isn't far behind. What's everyone's thoughts on those 3 titles in pro trim?

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Um, I would buy Maiden. If theme is the most important thing in pinball, you are playing it wrong.

I don't want Maiden, I don't like rock based pins and I don't like maiden. Hence the question: which of these 3.....

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Like I suspected, you simply don’t like pinball. Find a different hobby. Perhaps you like muscle cars or throw darts?

Perhaps try and answer what a person is actually asking for help with. I have my reasons for wanting one of these 3 machines. If you dont care for them, great, good for you. No need to comment. I appreciate the people who answered my question, but its apparent you are going to be a pain in my ass.... so, I'll just remove the post.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

Sometimes you need to put pins in a family setting. If you have no family, then it doesn't matter. The music alone is very questionable. Maiden is a great pin, but there are a lot of reasons not to pick it.

Thanks. I wasnt going to mention it, but I have a 12 year old daughter at home, who's interested in pins. I dont need her having nightmares about daddy's pinball machine....lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 142.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Scribbles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside