New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 235506)

Which music pins are modern classics?

By Vino

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Pinball_Freak
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic poll

“Which two music pins belong together?”

• MET and IMDN 18 votes
    51%
  • AC/DC and IMDN 5 votes
    14%
  • MET and AC/DC 12 votes
    34%

(35 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider treybo69.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 1 year ago

From best to worst

Iron Maiden - modern classic. Amazing playfield, great art, OK LCD, the music is fine for pinball. Kudos for not tying the song playing to the mode in play.

Metallica - I'm not as high on it as other people, but it looks great, shoots great, neat toys on the premium, and other people praise the code.

ACDC - Loaded playfield and great code. Lower playfield is kinda lame and the Pro needs a sticker to make it tolerable to look at.

The Beatles - not worth the price, but great art and LCD and I do like the updates to Seawitch. The music is so-so

Primus - I like EMs, I like Primus, and I like the art. It's neat that they got Claypool to do a bunch of callouts for it.

Aerosmith - Amazing looks, so-so game with cool toys. Some of the song selections are questionable

Kiss - Dislike the game, the art, and the band. Haven't seen the new code, but I am just not into this game at all. The Gene Simmons bash toy is ugly AF.

Elvis - Idk. I'll show him some hometown love I guess.

Rolling Stones - Fuck mick on a stick. The art is laughably bad. I'd rather not play pinball than play this game

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Camp Hill, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider treybo69.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside