(Topic ID: 247760)

Which mode do you never get sick of?

By getadam

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bonesaw (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider UNCgump.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 4 years ago
    Quoted from phoenixpin:

I assume OP meant regular and not wizard modes. In that case I’d say barn on TWD and most all the modes on Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle.

Barn stacked with bloodbath and playfield multiplier! Left loop to pops all day!

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from phoenixpin:

Just realized OP mentioned Crank It Up so I’m wrong

Crank it up IS modes on Metallica, not wizard.

#92 4 years ago

Agreed on the Crank It Up modes on Metallica. The default difficulty of getting to them (e.g. 15 captive ball hits) was an original sin of programming on that game.

#96 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah but you got 2 hits after an inlane switch?

If I remember, there was no short cut on the captive ball, but perhaps you are right and/or this changed with a code update.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider UNCgump.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-mode-do-you-never-get-sick-of?tu=UNCgump and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.