(Topic ID: 247760)

Which mode do you never get sick of?

By getadam

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bonesaw (resized).jpg

There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 4 years ago

Never get tired of HOTK on Got.
    Rule the Universe on AFM, mainly cause it's damn hard to get to.
    Lately, the one that gets my blood flowing is Mechsuit MB on DP.

#52 4 years ago

Tron - Light Cycle Multi-ball.

X-men - brotherhood and hell fire modes.

#53 4 years ago

All the Crank it up modes are great....except for some reason I’m always choking them.

#54 4 years ago

pie a la mode, preferably apple.
    -mof

#55 4 years ago

Hallowed be Thy Name on IMDN. I love bustin' Eddie out of jail and am always bummed when I don't do it!

#56 4 years ago

LOTR: Gandalf vs. Saruman is pretty special with the ramp shots, then roving shot and tower shots with time running down.

#57 4 years ago

I like the meteor mode in DI easy and doable for me but one bad bounce and I am pissed [mostly at my self]

#58 4 years ago

The lit backbox sirens in anticipation of starting multiball on F-14 Tomcat....especially in a dark room. Then as soon as you hit the start shot, the insane flasher lightshow that requires sunglasses, the screeching air raid sirens & the cheesy music. It’s the best multiball start in pinball & it never gets old. I love seeing a new players reaction when they start it for the first time. Mind blown.

#59 4 years ago

Starting LITZ via the Power Playfield...

Search the Galaxy on ST:TNG.

#60 4 years ago

Battle the Wicked Witch on WOZ

#61 4 years ago

RFM:Abe Lincoln Robot
    FH: Tilt (Rudy: Hey it's only pinball)

#62 4 years ago

As simple as it was, I liked the video mode in Dr Who where you ran and jumped over the rocks or whatever they were.

#63 4 years ago

So not a mode per se but ripping a well oiled spinner on an EM and hearing the chimes wail never will get old to me.

#64 4 years ago

+1 on Metallica crank it up modes. Always good fun especially when you can go for 2x to cash out huge jackpot. Man that feels good. Seek and Destroy is awesome as well. It just sucks that you get penalized for playing the mode by losing all your inserts.

Other good ones
    Fish Tales - Rock the Boat
    Congo - Skill Fire, AMY, and Jungle Jackpot
    TZ - Powerball

#65 4 years ago

Grand Slam mode in Big Hurt.

#66 4 years ago

Good variety of modes mentioned across games and eras. I always like how the Pinside community represents a wide range like that.

#67 4 years ago

I don't aim too high for my simple pleasures. Great callouts (Macho Man AND Bruce Campbell.....come on!) and cracking sound effects with every switch hit. Ripping the spinner doesn't feel as good any other time.

Bonesaw (resized).jpgBonesaw (resized).jpg
    #68 4 years ago
    Quoted from getadam:

mine is Metallica's "For Whom the Bell Tolls,"

Couldn't agree more. It gets me going every time. I use to mix it up as to which CIU I played first, but if I didn't make it to a second one, I would be mad I didn't get to play For Whom the Bells Tolls, so now I always pick it first.

#69 4 years ago

Bat Turn on B66 is really cool. Nothing complicated but the integration of sound effects, music and video and the fact you’re physically making the Batmobile spin/turn on the pf makes me smile every time. Always disappointed when it times out.

#70 4 years ago

Clock Chaos in TZ - hitting one damn target right in the center with increasing points every hit makes it a frenzy - part because it's easy part because if you miss it you get really mad... Simple but engaging !

#71 4 years ago

King of Cards on Houdini!

Love that challenging card scaling! I have yet to max out on it.

#72 4 years ago

SW Lightsaber Duel

#73 4 years ago

Rock The Boat!

#75 4 years ago

TABA on LOTR...it's just such a bitch to get to, though.

#76 4 years ago

Damn this is a hard one.

I dunno... maybe TZ Door Panel: Fast Lock

Pretty cool when you get to listen to the other sound tracks during the multi-ball.

Banzi Run being my personal fav.

#77 4 years ago

Mothership multball on RFM. Rock the boat on FT.

#78 4 years ago

ACDC Encore mode. You could program an ACDC just to play this mode as a demo (it's 3 balls) and it would still be as fun and feel as deep as a bunch of other games.

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

As simple as it was, I liked the video mode in Dr Who where you ran and jumped over the rocks or whatever they were.

I don't mind
    The brisk pace
    Or a dalek or two
    It's the obstacles
    That I hate

#80 4 years ago

any game's Fast Scoring..... love that mode

#81 4 years ago

Oompa Loompa Odyssey on Wonka and 666666 stacked multiballs on POTC are great!

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

So not a mode per se but ripping a well oiled spinner on an EM and hearing the chimes wail never will get old to me.

That's about as deep a mode as you get on an EM.

#83 4 years ago

Save New York!

#84 4 years ago

Class of 1812 multiball.

#85 4 years ago

Battle for the Kingdom on Medieval Madness. I also like getting to reactor 4 on TNA. The song that plays on that reactor is awesome.

#86 4 years ago

LOOKS LIKE THAT DRIVER TOOK A WRONG TURN PAUL!

#87 4 years ago

Rock the Boat!
    THIR-TY MILLION!
    Monsters of Rock
    Valinor (after 90 minutes!)
    Cart Escape

#88 4 years ago
    Quoted from zaphX:

Oompa Loompa Odyssey on Wonka and 666666 stacked multiballs on POTC are great!

I cant find a wonka anywhere local to play...and Cidercade just decided to no longer have JJP games at all! Argghhh!

#89 4 years ago

NGG rip off multiball

Attack the captive ball and turn a two ball multiball into a potential five ball multiball.

#90 4 years ago

I never tire of the modes in IJ. I particularly enjoy mine cart and raven bar. But I also like video modes, so...

#91 4 years ago

"Get it in the Hole" Mousin Super Jackot!

Any mode in TWD, it kicks my ass so badly, I fail at this game continuously.
    It get under my "Skin".

#92 4 years ago

Agreed on the Crank It Up modes on Metallica. The default difficulty of getting to them (e.g. 15 captive ball hits) was an original sin of programming on that game.

#93 4 years ago
    Quoted from UNCgump:

The default difficulty of getting to them (e.g. 15 captive ball hits) was an original sin of programming on that game.

Yeah but you got 2 hits after an inlane switch?

#94 4 years ago

Judge Dredd Traffic Jam. Move that car!

#95 4 years ago

System Failure on Jurassic Park

#96 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah but you got 2 hits after an inlane switch?

If I remember, there was no short cut on the captive ball, but perhaps you are right and/or this changed with a code update.

#97 4 years ago

Spiderman - BoneSaw is one of my favorites

Quoted from DugFreez:

I don't aim too high for my simple pleasures. Great callouts (Macho Man AND Bruce Campbell.....come on!) and cracking sound effects with every switch hit. Ripping the spinner doesn't feel as good any other time.[quoted image]

Martian MB on AFM

#98 4 years ago

Hallowed by thy name on IMDN
    Stay Puft Marshmallow Man on GB

#99 4 years ago

Steal The Stones - IJ

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

“Rip Off” “Blast That Ball”. NGG try and get all 6 balls going! Next to impossible!
    But talk about Mayhem!

I must be missing a couple of balls on my NGG. Having multi-ball going for the jackpot and SOOOPER JACKPOOOOOOOOT never ever gets old.

There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-mode-do-you-never-get-sick-of/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.