(Topic ID: 280938)

Which LED kit to use for IJ?

By Vinnypin

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vinnypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Ok, guys, I'm working on an IJ that I plan on selling. What LED kit would you order and why? I'm looking at this from the perspective of the buyer and what they would find is most appealing from a performance standpoint, and creates the most value as an upgrade for the buyer. If you have thoughts on what parts of the game to use LED's or NOT to use them, please let me know. I am not looking to add on things like LED or GI add on boards to support like I've seen available, so cost is a factor here as well.

The restoration is a mid level resto, Cabinet stripped new licensed decals, interior painted, good New brass legs, leg bolts, cabinet protectors, brass side-rails, gun, lock-bar. New USA coin door, Newly plated brass wire-form ramps, New plastic ramp, all new playfield plastics/posts etc. The rest of the game is stock, playfield original, but not clear-coated, no wear except for the smallest few ball swirl marks near the slings. Otherwise, insert wear is minimal to none etc. A few mods like lost plastic and lighting, etc.

Game will look fantastic, but you won't be afraid to play the crap out of it either.

Thoughts?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vinnypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-led-kit-to-use-for-ij?tu=Vinnypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.